jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Which web browser are you using?

1. imvarunkmr profile image70
    imvarunkmrposted 6 years ago

Which web browser are you using?

I asked this question to figure out two things. How many people still use an older version of Internet explorer and which browser is mostly used by hubbers.

2. Snurre profile image73
    Snurreposted 6 years ago

I mostly use Firefox, but I also use Chrome on my netbook - it fits the screen nicely and it works faster than Firefox on a less powerful computer. Both browsers are regularly updated.

3. cobrien profile image76
    cobrienposted 6 years ago

My internet explorer is slow. I use it only to get free samples because it has autofill. I use Google Chrome when I want to watch TV on the computer and firefox the rest of the time. Explorer is still my default browser though.

4. jponiato profile image80
    jponiatoposted 6 years ago

I primarily use Opera.  It is faster than most other browsers (although they are getting better), and includes some features not found natively in the other browsers.  I particularly like speed dial (other browsers have plug-ins giving similar functionality) and the integrated mail client.

5. magicrob profile image61
    magicrobposted 6 years ago

Chrome for work. Safari for general browsing/reading. Firefox for older extensions that aren't on Chrome.

6. thoughtabout profile image77
    thoughtaboutposted 5 years ago

I mostly use Chrome. I have other installed too just in case  if Chrome does not work. I think Chrome is really fast, simple and plain to use.