Why is my browser so slow when on my profile. My G/F's profile is fine.

1. aidensdada profile image78
    aidensdadaposted 6 years ago

Why is my browser so slow when on my profile. My G/F's profile is fine.

I'm using windows 7. Browser takes forever to load pages when signed to my user account.
    My girlfriend uses the same laptop, but logs in on her user account and it flies. We both use latest version of firefox, I clean everything, defragment, I use advanced systemcare 5 and CCleaner. Any thoughts. Also, I'm a freelance writer looking to start earning a residual income writing articles, where do I start and which sites do you recommend that I write for, I haven't found my niche yet either. I currently write for Interact Media and Textbroker as well as a client I picked up along the way.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5725081_f260.jpg

2. Snurre profile image73
    Snurreposted 6 years ago

Hi,

this happens when you use a second user profile. I can't tell you what exactly is causing the problem, but here are a few things to check:

1. Have you recently installed any software using your profile? Might be the cause
    2. Malware that operates under your profile might be the cause too
    3. Check your browser settings - maybe there are too many addons and search tools that are slowing it down

That's all I can think of now.

As for your writing question, please read my hub "Best Online Articles Writing Websites to Earn Residual Income".

working