jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you have a cell phone or a land line phone?

1. goody7 profile image76
    goody7posted 6 years ago

Do you have a cell phone or a land line phone?

2. Jlbowden profile image89
    Jlbowdenposted 6 years ago

I use both, but prefer to use my cell phone more, because I am usually out and about, and it is usually easier to reach me that way. I have friends who only use a cell phone, as their primary method of telecommunication and find that method  easier. Also they save money during the month, by not having to pay an additional phone bill. However I believe that everyone has different reasons for using either one or the other, or prefer to have both a land line and cell phone.

Jl

3. colpolbear profile image96
    colpolbearposted 6 years ago

I have a cell phone and a land line because our cells are a bit unreliable but still necessary.  When I say unreliable, I mean that east Jesus doesn't have the greatest service.  Still, texting is choice for communicating and if anything happens when I'm out....I all have phones.  My one friend flipped her car off the road several times last Thursday.  Luckily she had her phone in her pocket.  Had she not, she could have died.

4. elayne001 profile image81
    elayne001posted 6 years ago

We only have cell phones, but kind of wish I still had a land line so I could call to find my cell phone. It is easy to place your cell phone down and not remember where it is. With the land line, you always know where it is. But, when you are out and about, cell phones are very useful.

5. Michele Travis profile image71
    Michele Travisposted 6 years ago

Both for right now.  What if the cell phone batteries need to be charged up?
    Good question.

6. modgirlok profile image60
    modgirlokposted 6 years ago

I have a cell phone, but wouldn't be opposed to having a land line in the near future for emergencies.

working