jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think facebook is a nice place to share views with your online friends?

1. soni2006 profile image79
    soni2006posted 6 years ago

Do you think facebook is a nice place to share views with your online friends?

For example if you want to buy a new laptop so would you talk and get recommendations from your online friends before getting forth to buy one or would you go to the market and check on your own and not talk to anyone.

2. cheek0o profile image70
    cheek0oposted 6 years ago

i will do both,checking myself the market and asking friends for recommendations
    by taking advise from friends you can get to know from their experience what is good or bad..for instance many of my friends have complained of the software issues in the nokia n series so inquiring from friends will enrich me about the first hand experiences with the brand.

3. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

I do think facebook is a great place to share views however I would both get adivce from them and the market just to make sure your getting the right one for you a second opinion cant hurt anyone

4. stugod profile image77
    stugodposted 6 years ago

facebook sure has something judging by it's massive success. I put this down to people knowing who is at the end of the line. I think it takes years to make true friends on there. I have a few now who I would call genuine friends.

5. datavirtue profile image56
    datavirtueposted 6 years ago

Be careful what you share on Facebook. Everything you post is for sale. One day, insurance companies and many others will be buying data about specific users from Facebook. Some are already paying for access and are able to mine data about users. The media rails about Google (old money is very upset about Google not playing along) but it is nothing compared to the type and amount of data that can be gather or synthesized (guessed from other known data) on FB.