jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you take a picture or make a list to remember things?

1. TheRightWord profile image84
    TheRightWordposted 5 years ago

Do you take a picture or make a list to remember things?

When you want to remember  to buy or do something, or remind yourself  "how to do" something do you whip out the smartphone and start documenting? Do you have a pencil and paper list? Or perhaps a list you maintain on your computer?

2. katyzzz profile image58
    katyzzzposted 5 years ago

NO, I don't have any trouble remembering, I use my brain a lot and do some brain training with Lumosity, but I am in the high end of the spectrum as regards brain power,  I am quite senior.

You can picture things in your mind and use the supermarket shelves to help you remember, as for special items you need to fix it clearly in your head, prioritise your daily needs so that your actions do not lead to confusion.

Perhaps I've done more than your question wanted but I think these things are important, you must train your brain, and exercise and have good nutrition to make sure you remember.

You'll find lots of research, guidance etc on my blog, mspaintart.com.  I hope to see you there, you will benefit.

3. iefox5 profile image58
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

Generally not, but memos are very helpful when I have too many things ready to do.

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

A list. I always carry around my day planner to write down everything in.