jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Are you getting tired of Facebook?

1. staceyh profile image78
    staceyhposted 5 years ago

Are you getting tired of Facebook?

Are you suffering from "Facebook Fatigue"? Why or why not?

2. Diane Woodson profile image61
    Diane Woodsonposted 5 years ago

I go through phases with it. Some days I just have to check and see what friends and family are doing, other times I just would rather not and cannot make myself. I think I can say yes, sometimes.

3. howlermunkey profile image89
    howlermunkeyposted 5 years ago

I went through a "stage" a few years ago where I literally LIVED on facebook. (Zynga Games, Political rallies... oil spills) Then one day, I walked away, disabled my account and everything. Just recently I have picked it up again, .... so much has CHANGED. I dont live on it like I used to, but I do check in occasionally now.

4. divacratus profile image76
    divacratusposted 5 years ago

Not yet smile I guess it becomes boring to those who hardly interact and use it just for browsing through other people's pictures or posts. If you are active, anything is fun!

5. harmony155 profile image69
    harmony155posted 5 years ago

I got tired of Facebook very quickly, I havent checked my account in over 6 months. Personally, I don't like sharing my life on the Internet.

6. craftybird profile image89
    craftybirdposted 5 years ago

I was thinking about this the other day! I'm definitely getting tired of Facebook. There is only so much I can learn about the people I know...and I sometimes I learn a little too much! But I keep it up to stay in touch with family and friends who live overseas. I'm also kind of tired of Instagram photos.

7. thoughtabout profile image76
    thoughtaboutposted 5 years ago

As more people started to share everything they see in internet, it is not exciting to check my account. I am not as interest as I was a month ago