I am good with computers know allot, disasters keep happens, can you help?

1. Diane Woodson profile image61
    Diane Woodsonposted 5 years ago

I am good with computers know allot, disasters keep happens, can you help?

Chrome Crashed a week ago, I worked for 6 days to get it back after multiple attempts to get it to run I have now succumbed to Mozilla firefox, just so I have another browser. I now cannot get signed into gmail and am about ready to turnit off for a week and see if the computer will work. Restored HP discs two months ago myself, I think the firewalls on here are faulty, thats the only thing I can attribute all of this torture to. I am wanting my Chrome back, after downloading it 15 time at least trying to keep the system from crashing again I am about in the mood to scream.

2. Craig Suits profile image76
    Craig Suitsposted 5 years ago

Hard to say what your problem is Diane but I've been wrestling with a very deep and complicated problem myself for two months now. The computer would go into it's infinate thinking mode and wouldn't clear for a good ten minutes and re-booting didn't help either, Frustrated like you, I just re-installed Windows and cleared ALL the problems.. You'll loose some programs but it keeps all your personal data and there is some re-installing to do but it's worth it believe me.
    Version 7 does have a very good diagnostic program if you know where to find it which wiil pin point your problems. Let me know if you have 7 and want to persue it...