jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think that the social site like Facebook will last?

1. alexandriaruthk profile image76
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

Do you think that the social site like Facebook will last?

Nowadays, there are almost 700 Million users of Facebook and it is projected that it will reach the 7 Billion mark this August 2012. We don't really know for sure how many are active users. They also accept 13 years old with parents supervision.

Do you think that the people will be overwhelmed and get fed up with social sites in general and they will stop using Facebook?

2. profile image0
    screamingposted 5 years ago

I believe it will run it's course, just like myspace did, and people will move on.

3. aijazpc profile image37
    aijazpcposted 5 years ago

I think so because now a days people are going bored on same type of stuff daily.

If Facebook produces something new then definitely Facebook will grow more.

4. Vinsanity100 profile image61
    Vinsanity100posted 5 years ago

If Facebook cannot learn from the others that have come and gone then yes, they will fade out. Facebook is doing a good job of expanding what it has to offer without clogging up the sites pathways. I like how Facebook is simple looking. I stopped using MySpace after everyone's pages had music, background pictures and other effects that just made it look cheap and slowed things down.

If they want to survive they need to keep on adapting while trimming the fat.

5. Deepak Chaturvedi profile image71
    Deepak Chaturvediposted 5 years ago

Any time they also will die.Now they run after money and playing data game.They share your data with third party and some time they block your account at any time.If you are my follower in hubpages and you add your fb url here and I would send you request to add what would happen they block my account for sending request to unknown.

working