jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you think that the real truth will ever come out about area 51?

1. KangaYankeeDoo profile image79
    KangaYankeeDooposted 5 years ago

Do you think that the real truth will ever come out about area 51?

2. wecode profile image54
    wecodeposted 5 years ago

Yes it will, but we may not be here to find it out. That is the general pattern of all mysteries. Some author will make millions by exposing the truth.

3. Earl Noah Bernsby profile image86
    Earl Noah Bernsbyposted 5 years ago

Annie Jacobson's "Area 51" supposedly answered this question, though I have not read it.  Here's a link to the New York Times' review:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/16/books … wanted=all

BTW:  Have you heard her being interviewed?  She has got to have the most mind-blowingly sensual voice of any author I've ever heard!

4. Sharminator profile image71
    Sharminatorposted 5 years ago

Eventually... But the government will have to have no other choice than to admit that aliens exist, and that will not happen until the truth about what is already around our world shows its self to the world without the government say or want to cover up. So not just yet.

5. kev8 profile image69
    kev8posted 5 years ago

I agree with Sharminator and wecode, it will come out eventually, but who knows how long that will take. It maybe worth some investigative journalists dedicating a few years to.

6. Poethepoet profile image77
    Poethepoetposted 5 years ago

I sadly say that I don't think that the whole truth will ever be known for any of us in our life times.

7. shiningirisheyes profile image61
    shiningirisheyesposted 5 years ago

I don't think anything can stay hidden forever.  If there is something there, some day we will know.  I may not be living but we will know.