jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is the ONE REAL TRUTH you feel in the faith you practice. Besides love and

1. Emveme7 profile image60
    Emveme7posted 6 years ago

What is the ONE REAL TRUTH you feel in the faith you practice. Besides love and peace.

2. cjcarter profile image75
    cjcarterposted 6 years ago

Uphold the worth of all people........................

3. KNOWLEDGESEEKER79 profile image59
    KNOWLEDGESEEKER79posted 6 years ago

Reliance on my Creator...knowing that regardless of what is going on in my life or what I am going through I know that I have a direct line to Him and that He hears me and answers my prayers. I dont need a middleman to get in touch with Him...all I have to do is pray to Him from where ever I am even if I am cooking I can talk to Him and no without a doubt that He is listening.

4. Aley Martin profile image77
    Aley Martinposted 6 years ago

compassion and authenticity is my mantra.

5. SpiritPhilosopher profile image52
    SpiritPhilosopherposted 6 years ago

The one real Truth is the "Spiritual Truth",

which is the source of everything!

6. profile image0
    CollBposted 6 years ago

Without charity, we can't find peace and faith.  There's so much poverty in the world that we have to pray for peace and God's love for the world and then we can understand the concept of God's vision for the world.

7. akuigla profile image60
    akuiglaposted 6 years ago

"Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it  will eat its fruit"
    Proverbs 18:21

8. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I try to be as honest and truthful as I possibly can.  I absolutely hate lies, or incomplete truths.  I do lie, of course, I'm human.  I hate lies just the same though.

9. sir_tallest profile image63
    sir_tallestposted 6 years ago

Not only the truth of a very powerful higher power but also the fact that He can do anything for me

10. WannaB Writer profile image93
    WannaB Writerposted 6 years ago

Which happens first? Does man seek God or does God seek man? What does the Bible teach about this? read more