jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Would you rather own a Laptop or a Desktop?

1. milleramanda53 profile image81
    milleramanda53posted 5 years ago

Would you rather own a Laptop or a Desktop?

2. Cristale profile image87
    Cristaleposted 5 years ago

Laptop by far for the portability and ease of access. I just mentioned to my husband yesterday about how I miss my laptop sad

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I just really love my desktop. Maybe because it is a much faster and a better comp. than my Laptop?

4. innerspin profile image92
    innerspinposted 5 years ago

I prefer my laptop at home because the distance to the screen means I focus better. Working on the desktop leads to blurry vision quite quickly.

5. drsohel profile image77
    drsohelposted 5 years ago

Before having my laptop, I wanted to have a laptop badly. But now I think, I like desktop more.

6. leakeem profile image80
    leakeemposted 5 years ago

a laptop is preferable if you travel a lot. They are a lot more handy than desktops. they use less energy but they do not perform as well as desktops. They also tend to die after 2+ years.

Since, I travel a lot, I'd rather have a laptop.

7. kathyjones1952@at profile image61
    kathyjones1952@atposted 5 years ago

I have a desktop but I wish I had gotten a laptop in a way.  I like the fact that you can take a laptop with you wherever you go.

8. Janellegems profile image66
    Janellegemsposted 5 years ago

I love laptops and that you can take it anyway,but they last about four years or so and then you have to get another one.  I believe having a desktop, lasts longer than 4 years, for me it did. So I would have to choose desktop.

9. profile image0
    jlcustompcposted 5 years ago

Both --- I can like both, right?

Daily use I have my workstation and servers

On the road and in the field, small tablet or netbook.

10. jose7polanco profile image75
    jose7polancoposted 5 years ago

own a laptop, you can use it as a desktop too either by attaching an external monitor or just plugging in a mouse and a keyboard