jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are the differences between the new iPhone 5 and the iPhone 4S?

1. alexandriaruthk profile image77
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

What are the differences between the new iPhone 5 and the iPhone 4S?

The iPhone 5 will be released on September 2012, how is it different from the IPhone 4S?

2. securityproducts3 profile image41
    securityproducts3posted 5 years ago

Little is known about the internal specifications, but recent reports suggest that it will have a taller 4" screen. Rumors have also suggested the inclusion of high speed LTE wireless networking. Also, even though it is many times referred to as the "iPhone 5", if Apple follows the example of their recent iPad release, it is most likely just going to be called, "The New iPhone." Sorry this is not very much information, but Apple tends to keep all of their product info on lock down. Hope this helps! smile

3. zsobig profile image81
    zsobigposted 5 years ago

I know usually I am not allowed to advertise my own hubs in an answer of a question, but I hope in this case I am allowed to, as I made a hub on the exact same topic (well, rumours about iPhone5 and comparison to previous ones) about a month ago.
    I have just updated its contents, I hope you will find this hub useful to find your answers!
    http://zsobig.hubpages.com/hub/Top10-ru … ut-iPhone5

4. iefox5 profile image57
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

Nobody knows the real differences between iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S. Many sources are rumors and incorrect news.