jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you use your internet provider's Email or another free Email such as Yahoo o

1. arizonataylor profile image82
    arizonataylorposted 5 years ago

Do you use your internet provider's
    Email or another free Email such as Yahoo or Gmail?

2. CWanamaker profile image98
    CWanamakerposted 5 years ago

I use Gmail.  I have used it for several years now.  It is easy to operate, reliable, and has a lot of storage.

3. bankscottage profile image96
    bankscottageposted 5 years ago

I use Gmail.  I used to use my internet provider's e-mail, but every time I changed providers, I had to change my e-mail address and notify all of my contacts.  I got tired of doing that. 
    With Gmail, I can sign up for multiple accounts, one personal, one for HubPages, etc.  Every time I need an account, I get one.  I even have one for all of those times you have to give an e-mail address but don't really want to.  I haven't been to it since I opened it.

4. MomsTreasureChest profile image90
    MomsTreasureChestposted 5 years ago

I too use gmail, its very user friendly and integrates easily with so many other google products.

5. leakeem profile image80
    leakeemposted 5 years ago

I use Gmail too. The interface is easy to use, and you can use Post Office Protocol (automatic forwarding and remote retrieving tool) for free. Good spam protection too.

6. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Gmail. I didn't even know our internet provider had an email available to me.

7. puspenduseo profile image61
    puspenduseoposted 5 years ago

I use Gmail. Gmail have great features like we can chat, we get previous conversion on a same mail. But sometime use my providers email.