jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What are the similarities and differences - Kindle Fire HD, Google nexus 7 and i

1. alexandriaruthk profile image69
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

What are the similarities and differences - Kindle Fire HD, Google nexus 7 and iPad?

and which one are you buying if you have the chance and resources?

2. cfin profile image81
    cfinposted 5 years ago

I Bought the ipad 16gb wifi for 399. More apps, I prefer the software, and dont need to worry about my device no been upgradeable to the newest software. I have it 6 months now and not 1 issue. I had a nook and it lasted 3 weeks, then the replacement lasted 2 weeks, so i bought a kindle fire which lasted 2 months. I sold the replacement on craigslist to get the ipad. (its suits me but may not suit someone else. I dont need 4g)

I would consider the samsung galaxy tab or nexus 7 too. Reliability and a sturdy device is the key. I have mixed look with samsung products.

1. cfin profile image81
      cfinposted 5 years agoin reply to this

*luck

3. iluvdj0612` profile image60
    iluvdj0612`posted 5 years ago

Kindle Fire Hd, Google Nexus 7 and iPad are all gadgets that have wireless capabilities and we can all look for books. The differences are as follows; Kindle fire is more of reading books, news and other source of online reading materials unlike Google Nexus 7 and iPad both can handle not only just reading materials but you can play games and most of a tablet can do.

working