jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is a good way to stay on the first page of Google or any other search engin

1. NC4Life078 profile image86
    NC4Life078posted 5 years ago

What is a good way to stay on the first page of Google or any other search engine?

There are many Hubs on how to obtain a page 1 position. Infact, I too have writen a hub upon just that. But, it would seem that no has an answer on how to stay there. I do realize that the internet is dynamic and I may essentially be getting "trumped". The irony of it is that many of the "trumpers" lack quality material and seem to be targeted to generating traffic. What is the best method to hold my position on page one once I'm there? Since the start of the month I noticed my placement in Google has been bumped on several Hubs and I feel as if I have exhausted SEO tricks.

2. IntroduceCroatia profile image57
    IntroduceCroatiaposted 5 years ago

Regularly do a social bookmark and link building.

3. boosters profile image59
    boostersposted 5 years ago

Good way to is create 100% unique content and submit it your blog and other sites like Web 2.0, Article Directories and Press Release. now this is called off page seo. You also should have to consider about On page seo factors about H1, H2, H3 tag, Meta description 160 words only and etc

4. seanICM profile image60
    seanICMposted 5 years ago

Since the animal updates On page SEO has changed, start doing some research into LSI and theme words, basically if your page sounds like it is written by an expert then it may deserve to be in the top 10.