jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How important is it to have a computer at home to create hubs?

1. profile image57
    pflorence2013posted 5 years ago

How important is it to have a computer at home to create hubs?

2. eric2112 profile image83
    eric2112posted 5 years ago

It all really depends on where you write your Hubs. If you are not writing at home, then a computer may not be a necessity, however, if you are, then it is almost a must.

I have tried a few times to update a few of my Hubs on my Android Tablet, but the formatting isn't quite correct, and sometimes page elements do not load properly as they do on a desktop computer.

Short answer is, wherever you are writing your hubs, you really need a computer.

I hope that helps.

1. profile image57
      pflorence2013posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your comment.  Sometimes I intend to write my rough draft on paper but then when I get home, I have a million things to complete.  And before you know it, it's dark.  I will try better.

3. Goody5 profile image76
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

I really don't see how a person could write a hub on anything else but a computer. Writing it at home would also give you more resources and quiet. I suppose with today's techology it's possible or will soon be possible, but I really like have a big monitor screen to work from. Keep on hubbing  smile

1. profile image57
      pflorence2013posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Good answer because it provides one with a unique talent.  It allows one to navigate to other places unknown.  It allows one to experiment more.

working