What Is The Best Time To Post On Facebook?

1. PhoenixV profile image74
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

What Is The Best Time To Post On Facebook?

What Is The Best Time To Post On Facebook? When Is The Best Time To Post On Facebook To Reach The Most People? When Is Facebook Most Active?

2. Samantha Sinclair profile image85
    Samantha Sinclairposted 5 years ago

From what I've seen, 9 a.m. is a good time because people will log on when they get to work. Another good time is 5 p.m. for those checking when they get off from work for the day. But, also consider your audience. When would your target audience have the free time to check Facebook? For example, I'd post Hubs geared toward moms at about 3 p.m. Why? That's when they are sitting in line at school pick up checking their smart phones. Good luck!

3. alifeofdesign profile image91
    alifeofdesignposted 5 years ago

Hi Phoenix. I just recently wrote a post on my blog trying to help other people with this same question. You can search online and retrieve a variety of different answers by so many different sources and experts. In my blog post, I provided the example of one source stating that Wednesday at three pm is the best time, while another reputable source said that Wednesday is a bad day altogether!
    My suggestion is to take a moment and review your prior posts. on your FB page. What posts were seen by more people? What posts generated more engagement? Certainly, the general rule is before work, during lunch, after work and on the weekends, but take a look at YOUR audience to get a better idea of what and when to post on YOUR facebook page. Good Luck!