jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What do you think about "Dislike" instead of "Like" buttons when nobody likes t

1. wqaindia profile image81
    wqaindiaposted 5 years ago

What do you think about  "Dislike" instead of "Like" buttons when nobody likes the "Like" Buttons?

You might be seeing the clickable "Like" button with face book and twitter icons on right side bar of your page. Check out any question, answer, forum discussion, hub - the statistics appearing will be either a big ZERO or single numerical. Can't we have "Dislike" buttons and we will feel proud for not having any Dislikes or a very few Dislikes.

2. Damodar Bashyal profile image72
    Damodar Bashyalposted 5 years ago

'dislike' helps to improve next time, so bring it on smile

wqaindiaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for having similar views.

3. kwade tweeling profile image91
    kwade tweelingposted 5 years ago

A dislike button would sometimes be awesome. The bad side is; If we had a dislike button, I can see people attacking subjects they don't like. A well written, informative, article could end up with a high number of dislikes and look like a bad article because of it.

Take religion for example. Can you imagine the groups of people on HubPages going after the "enemy"? The religious extremes disliking the athiests and vice versa... it'd get ugly fast.

I figure if you don't like something, it's easy to move on. Why make things ugly?

I think instead of Like or Dislike rating or scoring marks will be the best option.

4. AussieTreeChange profile image71
    AussieTreeChangeposted 5 years ago

I think I would like (pardon the pun) an 'I agree' and 'don't agree' button!

It will be Voting this way or that way.

working