Have you ever thought of giving up cellphones, facebook etc?

1. arun.udayan profile image83
    arun.udayanposted 5 years ago

Have you ever thought of giving up cellphones, facebook etc?

Have you ever reached a point where all this socializing through virtual world of facebook, Twitter etc looked stupid to you and then you thought lets give it up. but then, since you have become so addictive to all this, you couldn't help yourself commenting on this question smile

2. dghbrh profile image77
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

Yes and I am successful in doing so. Once earlier i was very badly addicted to Facebok. But one fine day i realized that its getting too much. And abruptly i just deactivated my account without as even a thought so far and thank to God never had to look back again. I am happy and never even regretted my decision. But cell phone is okay and I do purely use it to be connected with my family and friends and work related matters only. Thank you.

3. skylarboo profile image60
    skylarbooposted 5 years ago

Yes, I have contemplated giving it 'all' up, but have not made the plunge. I have a fb account i hardly access but for viewing pics posted by family in Pakistan, oh and i have to admit, to look up the names or ages of friends' kids...it's just so hard to keep track smile. We, my husband and I, have put a lock down on FB accounts for our kids and have only just recently given them email accounts, all of which are somewhat monitored. My three kids are pretty much ok with it although they do request a FB account once in a while. FB really seems unnecessary when there is kik messaging and instagram - and many many other apps. And word of advice, keep track of all of that too! Cell phones give kids an enormous amount of freedom and reach while making them quite vulnerable. But I digress....so yes, I look at all this Tweeting and friends who post on FB almost hourly and think, wow, really? As with everything, find that balance...

working