Do you think Vine is the next big social network?

1. Mandy Sullivan profile image61
    Mandy Sullivanposted 4 years ago

Do you think Vine is the next big social network?

2. wqaindia profile image78
    wqaindiaposted 4 years ago

I think Vine is yet to catch the eyes of the users and spread like a rumor in country of my origin.  No doubt it can find favors with journalists and press reporters whose numbers are multiplying geometrically.

3. Gareth Pritchard profile image88
    Gareth Pritchardposted 4 years ago

From my understanding it's a video twitter, where people can post at maximum 6 second videos of what ever. I personally don't think that there is much of a market for posting 6 second videos or watching them but I don't even watch TV so what would I know. It is aimed at smart phone users and tablets as I am lead to believe. It can't be used on a desk top or laptop, mobile only service, App based. I only use a desk top so what would I know about the habits, wants, wishes or desires of such users. To add to this I am not young either and who knows what madness young people might latch onto in their hormonal brainstorms. I can't be bothered with FB and I am not a Twit so it might as well be Martian to me as most of it is anyway. I want to get away from mind clutter not add to it. It's all brain box pollution to me the lot of it and social distraction, not anywhere near real interaction.

working