jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Which search engine pays you for searching?

1. plusMinus profile image84
    plusMinusposted 4 years ago

Which search engine pays you for searching?

I heard that some search engine pays you when you search through their search pages. Do you know whether there exists any good search engine which pays you for your daily searching?

2. internpete profile image90
    internpeteposted 4 years ago

Yeah, Bing.

They don't exactly 'pay' you, but they give you points for searching and doing other tasks. You can then trade these points in for gift cards or other items worth real money.

Its not a bad deal, but it does take a lot of commitment over a long period of time to actually get enough points to get stuff. But if you're searching anyway, why not get points to trade in for gift cards and such?

1. jonathanago profile image82
      jonathanagoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Microsoft is desperatet o getpeople to switch to Bing, lmfao.

2. plusMinus profile image84
      plusMinusposted 4 years agoin reply to this

if bing really pays through points then what is the way to get more points. can you explain this if you know about the bing search

3. internpete profile image90
      internpeteposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Visit Bing to learn more, not sure what your questions mean, your English isn't very clear.

3. jonathanago profile image82
    jonathanagoposted 4 years ago

google has adsense and you can put a search bar in your web site. but adsense has a rule hat you can't click your own ads, so in essence that's not what you are seeking. I remember during the early days of the net, there were sites that paid you to use their search engine and their browsers and etc. But i don't think they are around anymore.

1. plusMinus profile image84
      plusMinusposted 4 years agoin reply to this

But still some people says that there are at least some sites are there to generate revenue through searching

2. internpete profile image90
      internpeteposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Bing pays you, through points, to search on their search engine.

working