Have you ever done something totally ridiculous that caused unnecessary worry?

1. CraftytotheCore profile image82
    CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years ago

Have you ever done something totally ridiculous that caused unnecessary worry?

As I was on my way out to appointments yesterday, I noticed my cell phone wasn't work.  I ended up staying home instead of going to the mall to run errands after the appointments because I didn't want to be in a car without a cell phone.  After convincing my husband we needed to go the cell phone store after work, he showed me that I had turned it off.  All I had to do was push a button to get it to work!  Good thing we figured it out before we went to get a new phone!  big_smile

2. johnsonrallen profile image93
    johnsonrallenposted 4 years ago

Mine is quite different from yours but fits the question perfectly. I went overseas on a 7 week vacation a few years ago. It was my second trip to Asia that year and I found it much too difficult to leave. Instead of doing the logical thing and emailing my family letting them know I was staying (I ended up staying 3 years overseas!), I just didn't tell them. My family was at the airport waiting for me to show up at any moment and, well, I never showed up. Definitely a ridiculous decision that caused way too much unnecessary worry.

1. CraftytotheCore profile image82
      CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That is quite a story!  Thank you for sharing! LOL

working