jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (19 posts)

My adsense was disabled few hours ago but still get ads on my website

1. richypee profile image58
    richypeeposted 8 years ago

Today I woke up to check my adsense earnings, not to find my account has been disabled but I have google ads on my website and even my adsense pub ID is active on hubpages. What's happening? Why is google doing this to me.

richypeeposted 8 years agoin reply to this

whoo

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
        prettydarkhorseposted 8 years agoin reply to this

did you received an email why youre account was disabled??

I received an email regarding my disabled account. This is the fourth time my adsense account has been disabled. without me clicking

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
            prettydarkhorseposted 8 years agoin reply to this

what is the reason why it is diasbled, i think you can appeal and state your case,

I don't know the reason it was disabled and I started using this adsense account 2 days ago. Before my $91 account was disabled last week. I have sent an appeal but no response

1. skgrao profile image78
                skgraoposted 8 years agoin reply to this
              2. profile image0
                ryankettposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Setting up a second account is itself against the Adsense Terms of Service, it is always a good idea to read those before entering into any agreement. That will pretty much ruin your chances of getting your last account back.

1. Azhar Kamar profile image77
                  Azhar Kamarposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, maybe Google disabled your Adsense account because you have more than one.

2. skgrao profile image78
      skgraoposted 8 years agoin reply to this
  2. jobister profile image61
    jobisterposted 8 years ago

How did you make those $91? I would like to know your secret. Google will continue to display ads on your hubs you just will not reap any benefits from them.

3. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 8 years ago

How did you get a second account, if your first one was disabled. So if this is the FOURTH time your account(s) has been disabled, what were the reasons the first three times. Did you get your account reinstated, or did you just keep giving different info and establish new accounts hoping Google wouldn't catch you?

Nelle Hoxie, not that am fooling my self with google, I sent in more than three appeal but no reply.

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 8 years agoin reply to this

So thats a yes then? A second account is against Google TOS, you get one chance with them and it looks like you blew it.

thax bro

4. Cleanclover profile image40
    Cleancloverposted 8 years ago

All the earnings are going to hubpages and you are getting none.

ya that exactly what is happening

5. Cleanclover profile image40
    Cleancloverposted 8 years ago

richypee, unpublish all the hubs and publish them only after you get a valid adsense id. Try applying for adsense again

6. Cyber Lawyer profile image60
    Cyber Lawyerposted 8 years ago

Although I empathize with richypee, I must say I'm in agreement with Ryan Kett and Nelle Hoxie on this one. Google's policy is very strict and unforgiving in this area, they have their business model to protect because they do not want to be seen as charging their advertisers for click fraud or invalid clicks of any kind.

From what I've read, richypee, you've better get over it and find some other business model. Filing appeals is unlikely to produce anything, and applying for yet another new account as some have suggested could even be risky. Google can take legal action against those it sees as engaging in click fraud, and repeated opening of new accounts is a type of circumvention that could fit into that category.

working