jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What can we do after Adsense Account is disabled?

1. Gurpreet Seehra profile image79
    Gurpreet Seehraposted 6 years ago

What can we do after Adsense Account is disabled?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6243300_f260.jpg

2. Daxman profile image61
    Daxmanposted 6 years ago

Google is has some very stricy policies about their Adsense program. They also have several advanced tools at their disposal to ensure fair-play and to track down people who are dishonest about their business. Depending on the reason your accound was suspended i think you'll be having a very hard time getting google to re-open your account.

If you suspect that your account was disabled because of a faulty reason, feel free to file a complain in the Adsense help center. They usually reply within 24 hours.

1. Nadine May profile image56
      Nadine Mayposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I seem to have the same problem. Very strange at first I was earning and now suddenly  It appears that your Google AdSense Account, with the publisher id ca-pub-2642422452168963 is no longer associated with HubPages. I have no idea what that meant.

3. Gurpreet Seehra profile image79
    Gurpreet Seehraposted 6 years ago

Well, The reason they gave was insufficient content and I admit that because I applied right away. But when I added some content and reapplied they again reject my appeal with the reason "Unable to review your site". I don't know what that means because I am using hubpages like everyone. I am now looking for another way of applying a fresh account. I don't know if that is possible with the existing Email Id. Let's see. Isn't there a way to operate hubpages affiliate program without an Adsense account?

working