jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Is it just me or does anyone else out there find Google + confusing?

1. ziyena profile image82
    ziyenaposted 4 years ago

Is it just me or does anyone else out there find Google + confusing?

I find the entire user interface, analytics, google +, tools ... everything, absolutely lost

2. LupitaRonquillo profile image80
    LupitaRonquilloposted 4 years ago

I agree, definitely not as user friendly as it should be for being one of the biggest search engines in the world...

3. cleaner3 profile image77
    cleaner3posted 4 years ago

I also found it confusing .. Ziyena.. but after using it for a while I picked up on the simplicity of it .. I still have not figured it all out, but I find it more of an interactive site  now... where communication is instant and once you  know the nuances of it, a quick interactive experience is found..  if you have any questions I can help you just let me know  I will add you if you want .. then explain what you need to have a better experience..
    Good to see you by the way.. once you get situated there you will like it ..  no to many rules other than they do not tolerate outright obscenity..

4. Marie Flint profile image90
    Marie Flintposted 4 years ago

They have some pretty sophisticated stuff for pictures, Ziyena. I left, though, when I heard they were going to post user images without permission. I just didn't think it was right. I may create another account there again at sometime in the future. I have my hands full for now. Have a wonderful holiday season!

1. bravewarrior profile image94
      bravewarriorposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Marie, you can disallow your images to be downloaded by going into settings.  I think the option is way at the bottom of the page.

working