jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How do you Promote Your Pinterest Pins and Get More Repins?

1. sallybea profile image98
    sallybeaposted 4 years ago

How do you Promote Your Pinterest Pins and Get More Repins?

Do you have any ideas which you are willing to share here?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8063678_f260.jpg

2. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

Like any other social media, you have to be an active participant and pin a variety of things to a variety of boards, do a lot of re-pinning, sharing, and commenting for the best results. 

On your pins, share a bit what they are about, but don't give everything away.  An example might be "Only 3 ingredients and it's really delicious, you should try this recipe"..

I have boards that are search engine friendly for their titles also.  For example, my Halloween board did very well because it has a simple title "Halloween the best Holiday" instead of "spooky stuff" etc.

Pinterest boards do come up in search quite a bit - so have a few boards that you really make special and make sure they have search friendly names.  My Halloween board has over 1,000 pins from all over the place, including just a few from my own material.  When possible, I don't just repin - I'll add to the text or change up the comment a bit.

Also, participate in Pinterest groups where you can.  That collaboration helps a lot if you get on a good active board.

3. sallybea profile image98
    sallybeaposted 4 years ago

ChristinS - Good advice about the Pinterest groups - thank you!  This is something I have not explored as yet. 
    Do you perhaps know how 'Pin of the Day' works?
    I appreciate your input, thank you so much.
    Sally

4. Alphadogg16 profile image93
    Alphadogg16posted 4 years ago

I personally have been using a site that not only promotes my Pinterest pins, but also gets me more followers, likes, and a nice little boost in traffic. Its called Pinwoot. Check it out....https://pinwoot.com/?r=6776 ... Its been working pretty well for me.

1. sallybea profile image98
      sallybeaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Alphadogg16 - I will check the site out.  Glad to hear that it is working out well for you.

working