What is the evergreen technology to learn for job in future?

1. ktnptl profile image86
    ktnptlposted 4 years ago

What is the evergreen technology to learn for job in future?

What is Evergreen technology to learn so can get job easily anywhere in USA? For example, SAP is hot technology but it can't guarantee you job anywhere in the US. JAVA is one of the evergreen technology that can provide job easily and in mostly all major cities in USA.

2. Tusitala Tom profile image64
    Tusitala Tomposted 4 years ago

Depends what you mean by 'technology.'   If you're limiting yourself to computers, IT, and even electronics you'll be continually challenged because of the rapid changes.  However, if you're talking about the sorts of courses taught at technical colleges (in Australia, anyway) then it's a wider field.   Some services are always needed and the people who can provide those services can usually find work just about anywhere, e.g. the trades such as carptenter, plumber, electrician, bricklayer, tiler.

Then there is the health services, nurse (male or femaile) radiographer et cetera.

Even if you do not plan to make a life-long career of any of these, it pays to have a qualification in such areas as a fall back.    Take a look around.  Note all those pick-up trucks and vans the tradesmen drive.   Sure there's a lot of them.  But there is a lot of work for them, too, as a rule.

I could be right off target here, for I don't know what you're really after...and I don't even know what SAP is.    But whatever skills you do decide to learn, and whatever experience you gain, be sure to 'go with your heart' when it comes to the greater part of your work.  Being content and enjoying the job is far more important than either the status or the pay.

3. profile image0
    bfilipekposted 4 years ago

Basically most of programming languages will give you opportunity to work anywhere you want. Of course you need to gather some real experience and like it.
    I suggest Java, C#, C++... or some web: HTML5, JavaScript. It depends on area you like.

working