How do you open two browsers at once?

1. TJSMITH profile image77
    TJSMITHposted 3 years ago

How do you open two browsers at once?

There is the CTRL + T hotkey on Internet Explorer, what other ways can you do this?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8822849_f260.jpg

2. Thief12 profile image90
    Thief12posted 3 years ago

You mean opening two tabs inside a browser window. Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome) use the CTRL+T shortcut.

There's also the more obvious way which is to click the square/plus button next to the open tabs.

Finally (the longer way) you can activate the menu by pressing the Alt key, and then choosing File - New Tab.

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I'm not good at computers and didn't even know about CTRL + T. And I'm not really sure what you're asking. I've had both Firefox and IE open at the same time. I've also had Firefox opened as two separate windows so there's only one tab showing in each. Right now Firefox is open and I did so buy clicking on the icon on my start bar. To open it the second time, all I have to do is double click the icon on my desktop. Why would anyone do that? If I'm working on something and don't want to navigate away from a page, I open the second browser window because I don't know how to open a new tab with the keyboard buttons.

working