jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Which discount cell phone carrier do you use?

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 2 years ago

Which discount cell phone carrier do you use?

There are now discount no contract cell phone carriers such as Straighttalk, Criket, Virgin....
    Which one do you use and are you happy with them?

2. Babbyii profile image81
    Babbyiiposted 2 years ago

None of them. I use a hometown carrier. The discount carriers don't usually work in Alaska. Winds up costing the carrier too much so they shy away from AK. AT&T bought one of our telephone companies a few years ago because long distance was costing them a fortune.

3. peeples profile image91
    peeplesposted 2 years ago

I use Cricket Wireless. They use At&t towers, the plan costs me $35 a month, and the phones they have are affordable. I like them so far. The only thing I don't really like is their in store employees because they lack professionalism, but it isn't a deal breaker.

1. Stacie L profile image89
      Stacie Lposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thats a good price from Cricket. Does the price cover unlimited everything and smartphones?

2. peeples profile image91
      peeplesposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Unlimited talk and text with 1 gb data, which is actually way more than most people use anyway. I got a very nice smartphone with an almost 5 inch screen for $99 with a $50 mail in rebate. So $49 after MIR. Good place!

4. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

I've been on Virgin Mobile for five years. I love them. The service is very reliable, and the price is right.

working