jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Do you clean the lens of your cellphone's camera?

1. Robie Benve profile image99
    Robie Benveposted 2 years ago

Do you clean the lens of your cellphone's camera?

I wonder, do I need to clean the lenses of my phone's camera?  I bet there are lots of fingerprints and dust on them. Should I do something to clean? with what? How do you clean yours? suggestions welcome. (I have an IPhone)

2. chuckandus6 profile image76
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

I used some wipes made for eyeglasses, my phone got covered in chocolate long story lol but it worked. I don't normally clean it ,on a regular basis

Robie Benveposted 2 years agoin reply to this

A phone covered in chocolate... I would be tempted to lick it clean! lol but wipes made for glasses make sense, thanks. smile

3. Thelma Alberts profile image89
    Thelma Albertsposted 2 years ago

I always use the cloth eyeglass cleaner for cleaning my smartphone. Sometimes I just use tissue paper even my cotton shirt I am using when tissue paper and eyeglass cleaner are far away from where I am.

I have used all of the above to clean my glasses, I can relate. smile Thanks

4. Sharp Points profile image97
    Sharp Pointsposted 2 years ago

I carefully clean it with the microfiber cloth that would come with a pair of glasses, a television, or even the bag my Snowboard goggles comes in.

5. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

Use the cloth that comes with LED monitor, I think it is called synthetic cloth to wipe off the dust.

I don't think I have that, I wonder how different it is from the eyeglasses microfiber cloth... they are probably similar. Thanks!

working