jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

I need assistance if there is anything possible.

1. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

I need assistance if there is anything possible.

I received my notifications telling me that "1 of my Hubs has a new Unapproved Comment". I have been - slowly - through all comments on that Hub and cannot see it. Is there anything to do?

2. Kiss andTales profile image80
    Kiss andTalesposted 3 years ago

Maybe it is a hub recently done since this is a new notice. Backtrack from the newest.
    Thanks for sharing your experience we could be effected in the future.

The Examiner-1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks but I have been backwards and forwards - one at a time - more than once.

3. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 3 years ago

Usually I click on the notification and it will take me straight through to the comment. If it's not there anymore, maybe it's something that the spam-bots picked up before you had a chance to get to it? I've had that happen a couple times. I think people still have a little time to delete their comment after posting, too, so it seems possible that they did so after a notification had already been sent to you.

That must be it Rebecca because I do click on the title in the notification and the Hub opens but just sits at the top. I go through the comments manually.

2. Faith Reaper profile image85
      Faith Reaperposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I think Rebecca is right, Kevin. The same thing happened to me too the other week.

3. The Examiner-1 profile image74

I do too Faith.

4. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

I usually to to Hubpages at the top bar and then I can see in my notifications. Otherwise, I go to my account, look around there related to comments or mail. It should be somewhere around there

Thaks Peachy I have tried both.

5. Larry Rankin profile image95
    Larry Rankinposted 3 years ago

I don't have an answer, but a similar problem. Several weeks ago I got a message saying I was selected Hub of the Day, but it never happened.

Closed to reply

working