jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

What do you struggle with most with technology? What would you like a tutorial o

1. Josh Ratzburg profile image84
    Josh Ratzburgposted 2 years ago

What do you struggle with most with technology? What would you like a tutorial on?

I am looking to write a few hubs with tutorials or technical help. So let me know what you need help with!

2. blessedp profile image81
    blessedpposted 2 years ago

Right now I am having problem with my Samsung Galaxy Tablet. I can't save nothing to my SD card.  Everything is saving on the device itself.

How do I fix that?  Thank you kindly in advance.

Josh Ratzburgposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your question! I will have access to a galaxy tablet tomorrow and will work on getting a hub posted with screenshots as soon as I can!

3. lions44 profile image98
    lions44posted 2 years ago

I'm buying a new PC soon and I need to transfer my data (strangely, have never done it). But what I struggle with most is anything to do w/my iPhone.  Not sure why.  I'm not new to any the technology.  My laptop is no mystery but my phone can sometimes be baffling.

So what are you having issues with? I can try to create a pretty detailed article with screenshots.

2. lions44 profile image98
      lions44posted 2 years agoin reply to this

The transfer of data from my old pc to new.  I want everything from my hard drive.

3. Josh Ratzburg profile image84

Ok! I'll work on an article on exactly what to do!

4. Kylyssa profile image95
    Kylyssaposted 2 years ago

I struggle with showing others how to use technology without taking control over their devices to do it. I end up typing with their keyboards, moving their mice, and touching their monitors and I get the feeling this irritates them and prevents them from actually learning anything by watching. A piece on how to show people how to use a new device or program would be very helpful.

Thanks for the suggestion! I work at a University for IT Support, and am unable to handle the customer's device, so I understand that frustration. I will definitely work on that.

5. brakel2 profile image80
    brakel2posted 2 years ago

I am struggling with my Netgear range extender; trying to determine if there is new firmware, problems with messing up my password to get in to the extender. I used the generic password and username.then tried to change it and now cannot get back in. It will not stay connected to my iPhone which started the issue. Technical support does not seem to help me. I have learned once again that passwords are of vital importance. At one time, I could remember them all, but my brain can no longer do that, and most of them are now in a specific place.

working