jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you go yo Youtube to learn how to do something? Has it helped?

1. iggy7117 profile image78
    iggy7117posted 2 years ago

Do you go yo Youtube to learn how to do something? Has it helped?

2. Zubair Ahmed profile image79
    Zubair Ahmedposted 2 years ago

Yes I do go youtube for learning certain topics I also listen to lectures on the tube.  It is very useful and I have learnt many different things from YouTube.

3. Discordzrocks profile image80
    Discordzrocksposted 2 years ago

Actually, an episode of the Middle stated that most kids go to youtube for help, and I know that as im 12 years old.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

My 13 year old son's hobby is buying old radio controlled (RC) vehicles at garage/yard sales...and if they're not in working order, he fixes them up and gets them in running shape. He follows a couple of guys on YouTube who post videos on repairing/fixing RC cars and has picked up a lot of tips from them.

I myself have only used a YouTube instructional video once - when I was a den leader for my son's Cub Scout group and I needed to learn a rope trick to teach them during my lecture on knot tying. It went over rather well.

5. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

Yes, I've used YouTube videos to learn about various things including using a certain functionality within Microsoft Office and most recently planting tulip bulbs during late fall. YouTube is a great resource for "how to" information especially if one is more visual.
    Sometimes reading steps in a Google search result aren't as clear as actually (watching) them.

6. Diana Lee profile image83
    Diana Leeposted 2 years ago

Youtube videos are very helpful. I did some freelance work last fall that required me knowing how to do spreadsheets and knowing how to shoot product pictures against a white background. I learned most of what I needed to know by watching Youtube videos.

7. meenakshibhati profile image73
    meenakshibhatiposted 2 years ago

Yes i do listen to many lectures on You tube. Also being a housewife i learnt many recipes from the videos uploaded. It helps a lot.

8. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

yes, youtube taught me how to bake breads, repair printers, and many more

9. Taher dahodwala profile image60
    Taher dahodwalaposted 2 years ago

yess got o youtube everyday and always learn new things and learn about programming
    youtube is best for learning form tutorials
    with youtube i got many knowledge