jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Why Do you like hub page?

1. mayank147 profile image78
    mayank147posted 14 months ago

Why Do you like hub page?

Its a basic question. You like hubpages just because you love to right and you can write anything of your own interest or you like hubpages just because its a platform to earn.

2. fpherj48 profile image75
    fpherj48posted 14 months ago

Mayank......1.  It is NOT hub page.....It is ONE word, Capitalized, and plural: as in  "Hubpages."
    2. ...."you love to RIGHT?"  The word is  "WRITE.".....You use both right and write....can't make up your mind?
    Questions end with a Question Mark~~~?????????
    If you wish to write on this site, specifically created for "WRITERS,"  please perfect your grasp of the English language.
    Otherwise, you are wasting your time.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image100
      FatFreddysCatposted 14 months agoin reply to this

CRUNCH! Paula with a cinderblock for the win. Ouch!

2. mayank147 profile image78
      mayank147posted 14 months agoin reply to this

Paula--Thank you for noticing all these mistakes but its an experiment which I am doing just to check whether people are paying attention while answering the question or simply they give their answers.
      I appreciate this.

3. fpherj48 profile image75
      fpherj48posted 14 months agoin reply to this

LOL....Keith.  I just went down the Q&A thread and I'm never coming back. Someone left the flight deck wide open.  My blood just boils!  That's why I always get a huge kick from UR comments on the CRAP that shows up here! Outta control!

3. mayank147 profile image78
    mayank147posted 14 months ago

I know the question is having mistake also there are mistakes in the description too but thanks Paula for correcting this.

First--If I don't know its a single word I did not write Hubpages in the description as it is clearly written 'Hubpages' not Hub page.

Second--Most of the guys are just reading questions in hurry that they can't even notice what actually written in the question or is there any mistake in the question or not but you notice between "Right" and "Write".

That's means you are a proactive writer for Hubpages.

1. fpherj48 profile image75
      fpherj48posted 14 months agoin reply to this

Mayank......If this is your idea of an experiment, I pray to God you're not a Scientist.

working