jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Can't a handgun be made for those with carpal tunnel?

1. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 7 months ago

Can't  a handgun be made for those with carpal tunnel?

and no not a water gun,

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13628957_f260.jpg

2. Ericdierker profile image57
    Ericdierkerposted 7 months ago

Large hand grip low/moderate recoil. There are 3 out there I think that foot the bill but it cuts back on velocity. Clearly you want one with a small bullet.
    I think you would also look at a custom made wrist brace. Grainger has ok ones but you really need a custom.

Google up handguns with lowest recoil. You might also want to look up two shot pistols. Just a thought.

ptosisposted 7 months agoin reply to this

Thanks. Already did. What I'm ashamed about was I used to be so strong. I had wrench fingers, calloused & tough.  Now. ..... I used to have a 9mm HK P7 with octonganal twist barrell.   Now.. Smh

2. Ericdierker profile image57
      Ericdierkerposted 7 months agoin reply to this

I do know this guy named Ralph Smith in Arizona. I was privileged to do some writing for. If someone could fix up an HK to work for you it his him.
      http://www.rdts.com/contact.html   Full FFL  I have trusted his brother with my life. Good people.

3. ptosis profile image81

Got my notes:
      Ruger .22  -
      Heritage .32 Single Action
      P238 Sig P238

Right now low on dough, so just going to do what I do best: BS my way out of stuff.

3. Terrielynn1 profile image92
    Terrielynn1posted 7 months ago

A lady's smith work great for this issue. It's a small pistol and fits perfect and easy to pull the trigger. I had the same issue, but had surgery. This pistol works great.

thanks! I'm not going to get surgery

4. Glenis Rix profile image99
    Glenis Rixposted 7 months ago

A society without guns would be a better option

working