* I don't like MSN search, it doesn't give good results
* MSN groups is MUCH better than Google Groups.
* I tried the "Live" stuff, but not too crazy about that either. The blogs don't have the features of Blogger, so I like Blogger much better. All their "Live" stuff has the Microsoft logo plastered all over it, and you can't personalize without paying.
* Hotmail went to MSN mail, and now to Live mail, but it's not as good as Gmail. Still too much spam going through. Of Gmail, Yahoo and Live mail, Live mail is the worst.
* Best search engine there is, hands down.
* Google Groups is lame, but it appeals to the old Usenet crowd
* Blogger ROCKS! Can't say much for their new Google Sites. Google Pages was better.
* Gmail ROCKS! I can't believe all the great features it has, and how many things you can do with it. One drawback is that they just can't seem to get the Contacts thing right. You can save contacts to "My contacts", but not to a group. Really should be able to save it to a group.
* Google Docs is way better than Office Live
* Google Reader is the industry standard, has more features than any other
* Google Book Search is awesome for doing research
* Google toolbar is the best popup stopper available
* I tried Google Home Page, but that assumes that you only have one Google i.d., and when you sign into another gmail or other service under another i.d., you don't have a home page anymore. That's true for all Google services. If I'm signed into Gmail on one account, I have to sign out to use anything else Google related under another i.d.
That's really all the stuff from each one that I've used.
My vote goes to Google.........................sorry microsoft.............
Google all the way, - especially docs, blogger, search and Gmail. Oh and their analytics are cool too, its just a shame there's not much in their for yahoo and msn search (but that's kind of obvious)
Neither company really has the internet users budget at the top of their priority list.
I think by far Google has the best features and services. But the only company I know that rewards their members with unlimited cash (not Adsense chump change) is Global Domains International.
by proudmamma 6 years ago
What website is best to use to start a blog?I would like to start a blog, and was wondering what is the best website to use?
by Victoria Lynn 6 years ago
WordPress, Blooger, Tumbir, or other? Which is best for blogging?I've hard some about each site. Which do you think is best for blogging as far as ease of use, appearance, cost,etc...? What is your overall number one pick?
by Mark Ewbie 6 years ago
Do I look like a spammer? Do I act like a cheat? Do you think I would do anything that would bring down my Google Sites?I noticed this morning that I had had three whole searches to my Google Site in the last month - big news for me. So I thought I'd tweak it a bit, add some more...
by Lily Rose 7 years ago
I've used only Hotmail for probably 15 years or so and am reluctant to change, but I am HATING Hotmail lately.They have done some updates in the last few months and now I am constantly having trouble getting my email - when i try and login I get this message:"There was a problem with the...
by BloggingPilar 7 years ago
Whats the best way to start a website?and it get it set up? What are the steps? I thought it...would be simple, but it's making me nervous. I know you first have to get a yourwebsite @ .com but whats next???
by carol stanley 5 years ago
What is the best book or method to learn SEO?I still struggle with this and use google tool and still feel I am missing something.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|