* I don't like MSN search, it doesn't give good results
* MSN groups is MUCH better than Google Groups.
* I tried the "Live" stuff, but not too crazy about that either. The blogs don't have the features of Blogger, so I like Blogger much better. All their "Live" stuff has the Microsoft logo plastered all over it, and you can't personalize without paying.
* Hotmail went to MSN mail, and now to Live mail, but it's not as good as Gmail. Still too much spam going through. Of Gmail, Yahoo and Live mail, Live mail is the worst.
* Best search engine there is, hands down.
* Google Groups is lame, but it appeals to the old Usenet crowd
* Blogger ROCKS! Can't say much for their new Google Sites. Google Pages was better.
* Gmail ROCKS! I can't believe all the great features it has, and how many things you can do with it. One drawback is that they just can't seem to get the Contacts thing right. You can save contacts to "My contacts", but not to a group. Really should be able to save it to a group.
* Google Docs is way better than Office Live
* Google Reader is the industry standard, has more features than any other
* Google Book Search is awesome for doing research
* Google toolbar is the best popup stopper available
* I tried Google Home Page, but that assumes that you only have one Google i.d., and when you sign into another gmail or other service under another i.d., you don't have a home page anymore. That's true for all Google services. If I'm signed into Gmail on one account, I have to sign out to use anything else Google related under another i.d.
That's really all the stuff from each one that I've used.
My vote goes to Google.........................sorry microsoft.............
Google all the way, - especially docs, blogger, search and Gmail. Oh and their analytics are cool too, its just a shame there's not much in their for yahoo and msn search (but that's kind of obvious)
Neither company really has the internet users budget at the top of their priority list.
I think by far Google has the best features and services. But the only company I know that rewards their members with unlimited cash (not Adsense chump change) is Global Domains International.
by Eric Dockett15 months ago
Despite all that's gone on, I still consider HubPages my online home and the place where I'd prefer my content live. In fact, I've been extremely impressed and excited about the niche sites, and my traffic for Hubs...
by Mark Ewbie6 years ago
Do I look like a spammer? Do I act like a cheat? Do you think I would do anything that would bring down my Google Sites?I noticed this morning that I had had three whole searches to my Google Site in the...
by Lily Rose6 years ago
I've used only Hotmail for probably 15 years or so and am reluctant to change, but I am HATING Hotmail lately.They have done some updates in the last few months and now I am constantly having trouble getting my email -...
by Cedric Yong5 months ago
I've previously started a thread on this at http://hubpages.com/community/forum/141 … th-adsenseIn short, I used my YouTube AdSense account to apply for the Ad Program here at HubPages. For over a year, my...
by TIMETRAVELER213 months ago
Does anybody know how to add Adsense to a new Blogger account? Obviously I have Adsense here on HP, but when I try to get Adsense on my Blogger account it states the account does not qualify. However, it...
by Keith Abt4 years ago
Looks like another content sniper is at work, stealing our shizz from HubPages. This so called "music news" site has sniped at least four of my Hubs and it looks like there are many other pieces pinched from...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.