jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Another site using our articles.

1. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago

Just wanted to make everyone aware that there are some of our articles posted at this website. You may want to go and check to see if one of yours is there. They do say on the site that if you contact them they will remove your article.
    "If you are an author and want to see your content here, kindly drop an e-mail to our inbox at mostpopulararticles@gmail.com. Furthermore, if you seen any copyright content or content generated by you so kindly inform us as soon as possible on above mentioned email address. We will remove it or provide live link on your demand."
    The website is      most-popular-articles.blogspot.com/

1. lobobrandon profile image85
      lobobrandonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hmm not again

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Why are you posting this here?  Ths category is for issues that HubPages admin is responsible for or new feature suggestions.

Issues of copyright infringement are the responsibility of individual authors...

Just Ask Susanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh sorry, where should I post it then?

1. lobobrandon profile image85
        lobobrandonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

All the other ones are in Hub Pages tutorial and community ( I guess this fits into community smile ) - Not sure relache is the expert lol

Just Ask Susanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I re-posted it in Hubbers Hangout. Hope this is okay.

1. IzzyM profile image88
            IzzyMposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Susan, can you edit your first post to break the live link to the thieves? Just add a space somewhere in the url, that should do it.

working