Stolen Content Thieves 68articles is Back Up Again - Check your hubs!

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 80 discussions (169 posts)
  1. Pearldiver profile image66
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

These Thieves are back up again.. and once again monetized with that company that has a dollar each way on both the thieves and the Copyright owners... Google!

It appears that much of the HubPages content has been shifted or merely re-published with all links, authors and previous publishing sources removed.... In favor of a notice that the article has been sourced from 68 Articles big_smile

So now they are TAKING OWNERSHIP of All Stolen Content That they have on their Fraudulent Site... (and Google are happy to once again provide Ads roll )

I haven't yet checked their new host or their current whois registration (as the last one was simply registered as Mr.68.. which is in itself illegal to register- and sufficient reason to have the site De-Registered!). But they were using a reseller of Host Gator, during our last round and post Bluehost!
    They STILL HAVE STOLEN CONTENT On this Site.. So I Doubt that Host Gator would have given them another chance if they known.. they (HG) are far more supportive of Copyright laws and many of us use them as our hosts etc.

So please Check your content on this Scumbag Site - Let us all know on this thread, what you find and what you think about these Thieves... As ALL Publicity Here is GREAT for Our Cause and not theirs. smile

If you find any of your work still on this site, or manipulated in any way.. come back to this thread and report your findings and I will write a formal C & D Notice to the Primary Hosting Site that will (This Time) Finish The Thieves Off Completely!

Same Again Folks... Kick Butt.. 3rd Time Unlucky For These Creeps! sad

1. recommend1 profile image61
      recommend1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Keep up the good work PD !!

I hope HP are paying you at the appropriate rate for what I would have thought should be part of the service - as I guess it isn't - it damn well should be !

Pearldiverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh Exactly.. this my 4th Time doing this..
        It's usually Sunforged and I ...
        But Now perhaps a few others also feel as passionately about INTEGRITY, Copyright and Theft.... Oh Yeah... And APATHY! 
        Thanks Mate.. big_smile

2. Pearldiver profile image66

68ARTICLES.COM SITE INFORMATION
    IP: 204.152.255.6
    Website Status: active
    Server Type: Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635
    Alexa Trend/Rank: Up Arrow 1 Month: 348,938    3 Month: 465,907
    Page Views per Visit: 1 Month: 2.7    3 Month: 2.7

As You Can SEE Everyone... These Guys RAPE Traffic as well! sad

Domain Name: 68articles.com
    Updated: 1 second ago - Refresh

Registrar: FASTDOMAIN, INC.
    Whois Server: whois.fastdomain.com
    Referral URL: http://www.fastdomain.com

Expiration Date: 2012-04-06
    Creation Date: 2010-04-06
    Last Update Date: 2011-04-07

Name Servers:
        ns2803.hostgator.com
        ns2804.hostgator.com
    See 68articles.com DNS Records

FastDomain are Host Gator Resellers, Like the last lot!

Fast Domain
    1958 South 950 East
    Provo, Utah 84606

To Report Spam, Fraud etc: tos@fastdomain.com
    Telephone: 888-210-3278
    Outside the U.S.: +1(801) 765-9400
    Telephone support is available
    Monday - Friday 6 AM - 10 PM (MST)
    Extended Hours!

------------

Okay If We Find 1 single Identified STOLEN Copyrighted article Here (and matched by the HP Author).. Then I will CONTACT HOST GATOR and Finish these Thieves Off..
    Unfortunately they have taken down My Stolen Articles
    So Check Your Please!

1. wheelinallover profile image75
      wheelinalloverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sorry I didn't see any that were familiar to me, looked over the things I read most. Looked at over 150.

Thank You Very Much mate... I do appreciate that you have taken time out to participate in helping to sort out the Internet Theft that Affects 90% of the writers on Hub Pages and elsewhere smile

For Me Personally... They have now taken Down the articles that they scraped from HubPages and published on their Scumbag site!

So.. As Recommend 1 stated... WHY AM I and Now You Wheelinallover Wasting our Time Trying to Help Others here? hmm

Why Indeed? 'Cause I'm NOT Staying Up All Night AGAIN Dealing With This Crap sad

3. Pearldiver profile image66

Went to FastDomain.com and asked them to sell me a Domain called: 68articles.com....

Step 1    

I Need a Domain
    Help me get my Free Domain

Enter Domain Name: 68articles.com

(domainname.com)

Reply: big_smile

The domain [68articles.com] has been banned from being used on FastDomain.com. Please try a different domain name.

Really? hmm

But they are STILL HOSTED HERE!! hmm
    Who is playing games?

4. wheelinallover profile image75
    wheelinalloverposted 13 years ago

I don't know very many people here on hub pages, I am "a newbie" but have read a lot of articles and didn't like hearing someone might be stealing their work. Your foresight in posting to the forum was a great idea because now people will at least be able to check it out if they desire.
    I thank you and hopefully others will also.

Cheers for that mate. You know what you've said in you Bio.. well I am exactly the same, in nature, in spirit and in pegmanship. smile

5. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

On behalf of others who will gain by wiping out this scumbag, I would just like to say a big thank you. I have just spent a couple of hours there. no luck seeing anything I recognized, but will keep looking. smile

Thanks Earnest.. It concerns me that these ratbags may have taken down the bulk of our articles, but that does not stop the problem.
      You can tell by the arrogance and determination that this one will not simply dump our content... they will continue with it in some respect - either on this 68articles site or on another site under their control!
      So it is really important to finish them off sad

1. profile image0
        Baileybearposted 13 years agoin reply to this

thanks for letting us know.  I had a quick look for my hubs & didn't see any

6. melbel profile image95
    melbelposted 13 years ago

It would probably be best to keep all the info on 68articles in the original post. It looks as if this may be the 4th thread on it. If we keep all the information in the same place, it'll be easier for everyone to keep track of.

EXCUSE ME???? roll

You Know I Actually Know Exactly What I'm Doing!! But Hey.. If You Think You Know WHAT IS BEST... It Just Might Be Best IF YOU SORT THIS CRAP OUT INSTEAD EH? sad

I Really Don't Think I Need Anyone Nit Picking With Such A Trivial, Petty Attempt of One-Up-Man-Ship Thank You Very Much!
      - I Think Stolen Content Is A Far More Important Issue Than what you think is Best...
      - What I Think is Best... Is that when competent people who actually know what they are doing, are dealing with such a serious issue as Site Content Theft (In the absence of any efforts from the site to do so).. it is Best NOT To Piss them Off.. sad

So unless you have something real to contribute... please don't Okay! hmm

1. melbel profile image95
        melbelposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well, I'm just saying that if we keep it all on one thread then everyone who has fought against the 68articles guy in the past can continue to band together and be notified about the changes together. I didn't mean it as a personal attack or an insult, just a better way to fight this 68articles guy off.

It's just hard to keep track of what's new with 68articles.com when there are 4+ forum threads on the topic. smile

It was your assumption that you knew best.. which is what you are trying to endorse again here! You Don't... I'm trying to CLOSE DOWN A SITE.. I don't need to be told what is best for the Spectators or the Thieves! sad

If it takes 1000 damn threads... then that is 1000 separate references to these Scumbags... which is BAD PRESS!

I don't need to argue with hubbers and I don't need hubbers to criticize my efforts
          - if you want to nitpick then you've got the wrong person... I'm trying to deal in facts and evidence
          - If you genuinely want to help... find the owners of the stolen content like Write Angled did and PM them to advise that their hubs have been found! - They will all thank you, I'm Sure.

http:// 68articles.com/s2/zeeshan

That's the Link.

7. Richieb799 profile image75
    Richieb799posted 13 years ago

I havent checked again yet, when they first went up 30 of my pages were on there but I couldn't find me second time around..maybe they are being elusive lol

Richie... Just check huh, we need to establish completely if our respective hubs have been taken down or they have been altered to show them as being sourced by that site!

If you find the latter and can identify any work that they have done this to... then they can and will be shut down completely!

You provide me the tools (the proof)... and I'll show you the process. hmm

8. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

He may have taken some down, but he'll be back. I will keep searching, and recommend others do the same. This is serious.

Yep.. It Is Mate... Thanks for that Earnest! smile

2. ajcor profile image60
      ajcorposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree..

9. CMHypno profile image82
    CMHypnoposted 13 years ago

Hey PD, over here in the UK we are only just getting on with the morning. But now I've had my first coffee will go and have a look.

Thanks for the heads up and all the details.

Bon Jour... Cool.. So I can go to bed then and let the Brits take over... The next shift... Cheers.. We're almost on your tomorrow atm .. smile

10. Sufidreamer profile image79
    Sufidreamerposted 13 years ago

Goodnight PD!

I am working through the Home Improvement section, sampling an article every 10 pages or so - so far, it all appears to be from articlesbase, with no Hubbers smile

Hi Sufi... Yes isn't the articlesbase thing interesting? hmm

It is only a feign.. as the HP material is way more attractive to these clowns and I personally can't see such a dog give up a great bone like that so easily hmm

11. WriteAngled profile image74
    WriteAngledposted 13 years ago

I have not found the single article that was stolen from me before. However, I found the following stolen hub just by chance (spaces inserted so as not to give the b____d a link:

http://  68articles .com/  cheap-hotels-reviews74  -3cb5484e   .html
    This is a copy of a hub here by Richieb799:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Cheap-Hotels-an … xperiences
    However, over on 68Articles, the author is stated to be Zeeshan. There is a HP member called zeeshan, who has no hubs to his/her name.

I then searched on zeeshan by author name over there and found the following stolen hubs just on the first page of the search results:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Coda-sacred-leaf-of-the-Incas by sylvia13
    (68articles .com/ coca-tea-herbi-mate-de-coca -45fc2cbc .html)

http://hubpages.com/hub/Gods_And_Goddesses_of_Tea by RenaSherwood
    (68articles .com/ gods-and-goddesses-of-tea -45fc0cba .html)

http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-Indie-Bands-of-the-80s by Mighty Mom
    (68articles .com/ top-80s-indie-bands -45b4d847 .html

There appear to me lots more stolen hubs listed on subsequent pages from this search, but I have pressing deadlines and need to get back to translating! Perhaps someone else can do some further sifting on this author name?

12. Pearldiver profile image66

Write Angled... You Beauty.. I KNEW That They wouldn't let go the bone.. THANK YOU.. thank you...
    Now if those HP Authors can NOW Identify and Confirm that this is their work.. I Will Shut these Scumbags Down.. but will still need the DCMA done for at least one! 

Cheers Write Angled.. glad you're on our team smile

13. Pearldiver profile image66

There are a Total of 9 Zeeshan entities on HubPages..

All substantial contributors here.

1 - has published 4 hubs and has a score of 71
    7 - have 0 - 1 hub and scores of 2 - 50...

I suppose that I would be wrong thinking that it is quite likely that one of them is the same 'entity' on 68articles sad

Zeeshan Asad... 0 Hubs 5 Score - 3 Years On HP Keeping the #s UP.

Zeeshan Amad.. - SAME ENTITY on 68articles - with All HP Stolen Content under this name! .. 0 Hubs 17 Score - 1 Year on HP Keeping the #s Up and obviously scraping the site with a HP Password! roll

14. katiem2 profile image60
    katiem2posted 13 years ago

Thanks so much Pearldiver, You're doing US a huge service, what a great task to take on!

Thank YOU and May all the good you do come back to you ten fold. cool

Cheers Katie... you know the heart smile

- So Many Elite People here don't! (or do and fear it! smile )

15. melbel profile image95
    melbelposted 13 years ago

I'm not trying to start an argument or tell people I know best. What I'm saying is that if you want to get word out there, the most effective way to do so is to contribute in one of the original threads.

For example, by reading the original threads, you'd be aware that contacting anyone from 68articles.com will lead to no response. Contacting their host will get them taken down (I had them taken down from bluehost per this thread: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/71908?page=7)

If you want this 68articles.com guy gone, that's great. I do too. Zeeshan has been stealing my articles for months. 68articles.com is fairly new but I've been cracking that egg for days now. If you create a new thread, that's fine and dandy but all the people who have posted here:
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/71908
    and
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/72272
    and
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/71843
    and here
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/71871

won't be made aware of all the changes. For example, when I post on a thread, I am made aware of when someone responds. People on those other original threads won't be notified that there are changes in the state of 68articles.com... many of these people may assume 68articles.com is gone forever.

I hate the problem with 68articles.com as much as the next guy, I really do. We all need to band together and work together and fight this guy off -- and any other sites that, in the future, mass copy our content.

You are doing GREAT work finding the host and keeping people aware. I just wish there weren't so many threads on the topic. If someone the mods could make it one big giant thread then everyone who ever posted on it before would be made aware of the recent changes you've found and what WriteAngled has discovered. It's really great what you're doing, no doubt of that. I don't want to fight here, I'm just offering some advice that would keep more people on HubPages notified about the changes with 68articles so that we can also continue fighting the good fight.

Keep us notified on what happens, I'd love to know, really. And I will send a DMCA to their host as soon as I legally can... (when they publish my hubs) same with AdSense which will truly shut them down.

16. CASE1WORKER profile image62
    CASE1WORKERposted 13 years ago

i have not seen anything but will hsvr another go later on

Remember, don't press enter when making a search on 68articles.com The guy who coded that site is about as good a programmer as he as an original content writer so you actually have to click search after entering search terms.

17. Pearldiver profile image66

CAGSIL.... You Have Stolen Content.. KICK THEIR BUTT MR.!!

Poem About Pleasure and Pain
    - written by Zeeshan Amad.... (a Fellow Hubber here!) smile

18. prettydarkhorse profile image61
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

I can't find mine and some hubbers works just yet.

19. Pearldiver profile image66

These Guys Appear to be Pakistani!
    Certainly Zeeshan Amad is and he has left a little trail of crumbs to another site that is involved in this scam also and is Google supported.. Here are the details of a 2nd site that is effectively being used to 'launder' income...

Domain Name: zeejia.com

Registrar: DIRECTI INTERNET SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
    Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
    Referral URL: http://www. PublicDomainRegistry.com

Expiration Date: 2011-12-14
    Creation Date: 2010-12-14
    Last Update Date: 2010-12-14

Name Servers:
        ns.hostingmadeeasy.com
        ns2.hostingmadeeasy.com
    See zeejia.com DNS Records

Information Updated: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 12:48:57 UTC
    ZEEJIA.COM SITE INFORMATION
    IP: 66.219.30.219
    Server Type: Apache
    Alexa Trend/Rank: Down Arrow 1 Month: 14,502,712    3 Month: 5,374,215
    Page Views per Visit: Down Arrow 1 Month: 1.0    3 Month: 1.3

These guys are worse than the Nigerian Scammers... They are Hiding Behind A Woman's Skirt! big_smile
    This is a Site Called Zeejia Fashion - a wordpress site with heaps of ad links on 68articles...
    This is way bigger than you think.. there will be more than 2 sites as I said earlier! We have to chop down all of them!

Yeah, zeejia.com or whatever it is was the site that had been linked to a few months ago using stolen content of mine from here. They'd posted the same article to other article sites and they all showed up on hubdefender as well as google search.

I was able to all but one removed. The one I could not get removed was self-hosted on a private domain. Google did not prove helpful when I reported it to AdSense. They were using the article to back link that zeejia site. From what I remember the backlink was totally unrelate to the content.. like my hub was on the french language, but the backlink to zeejia or whatever had something to with eletronics.

20. Pearldiver profile image66

GREEN IS GOOD -  (whoever you are (on Hubpages) this is yours)

- You HAVE Stolen Content

ON 68articles with your Hub....

hubpages.com/.../Make-the-perfect-cup-of-tea-Teapot-or-not

PLUS This Article is Duplicated by:

www. fairtradetea.org/.../make-the-perfect-cup-of-tea-teapot-or-not.

SORT IT OUT...

21. Pearldiver profile image66

SUPERGADGETS  - You Have Stolen Content By 68articles

hubpages.com/hub/Best-Blender-3D-Books

This article has been copied and published on the above site by Zeeshan Amad under the title:

Best Blender 3D Books80  by zeeshan

Blender Studio Projects: Digital Movie-Making

This book is a well accomplished cooperation between significant leading Blender book authors, Dr. Aritces Resource: http:// 68articles.com/

About the Author
    Hi, I am Zeesh, have a lot of interest in writing and also love to write and read. Sony  Ericsson Softwares

AS YOU CAN SEE THIS GUY HAS UNRELATED LINKS (Sony) WHICH Direct Back To His OTHER SITE... Zeejia .com

22. Alastar Packer profile image70
    Alastar Packerposted 13 years ago

Pearldiver your strategic efforts are very appreciated! For what its worth this is the e-mail i sent them and their reply. It got some action out of the scum stealers quickly:  'I demand you take down the articles by author AP as these are copyrighted materials. If this is not done by 12:00 pm EST 4-1-2011 you will be reported to Google Adsense and other parties for copyright infringement'.  Here's their reply:' Hi! thank you for feed back to me. I will edit or remove articles and author. We really apologize for this problem. Please don't report Google. sincerely team: 68 articles'. By late afternoon of the next day the hubs were gone and the e-mail in the box. They definitely fear a revenue take down. Lets give the roach thieves a 3rd round KO as you've said Pearldiver. Re checked today and couldn't find anything yet. With the amount of scraping don't suppose they could be re - writing titles or could they? The Google thing seems par for the course now a days but one might think they wouldn't want original source writers highly upset.

23. Pearldiver profile image66

Cheers Alastar... Yes, Yes and Yes.

Read back on this thread.. You will see that they have been ripping us for a long time and they have a system of numerous sites, which they use to filter the income and the backlinking that they have embedded in the stolen pages!

Thanks for your support mate.. I've been getting a bit of stick from some of the others here. What an interesting email.. don't delete it big_smile 

If they still have any of your work , yes they have hijacked it under a fictitious name ... Though I have to say that I feel that Zeeshan is authentic and that they did not expect their second site to be exposed.

Read back.. there is a link and follow it to the author Zeeshan and you can check your work there... although at the bottom of each stolen page are 4-5 other stolen titles under other author names!

So I think perhaps they STILL HAVE HP Docs but under numerous BS Names... Good Luck mate.

1. ajcor profile image60
      ajcorposted 13 years agoin reply to this

just realised I had the wrong Zeeshan...

24. Alastar Packer profile image70
    Alastar Packerposted 13 years ago

Thanks for the directions Pearldiver. Will do and report back anything that might help flush these rats out the ship for good.

25. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 13 years ago

i have to check for mine again but in the meanwhile I saw another site owner that was being raped and they put in red words in the middle of their articles. a copyright notice.
    i have done that on a few hubs..
    in the text capsules.
    maybe it will deter thieves who wont want to edit stolen articles with copyright notices throughot the article..
    sigh hmm

It won't... they are scraped!

You have to Use A Kickadabastardee Hip Throw which breaks their nose and leaves a red impression in the middle of their face! big_smile

26. Michael Willis profile image68
    Michael Willisposted 13 years ago

I just typed in the name Zeeshan Amad and this forum discussion came up #4 on Google!

Oh that's Cool... Maybe his kids will see that he is a thief sad

These guys have been doing this for a year and getting away with it because the authors give up!

This one ain't gonna do that... I hava the gooda frienza ina Pakinstana... Capeche?  big_smile

27. Beth100 profile image69
    Beth100posted 13 years ago

Hey PD, I just went over there and scanned a few more.  None that I recognize, but there are many about cars and motorcycles.  Can't help but wonder if some of these are Misha's.

Thanks for organizing, hunting and following these people.  You're right -- if we don't do it ourselves, then no one will.  smile

Hi Beth.... Yep I'm Sure they are Misha's ... could you PM him and give him the link mate?  That would be great! We Actually want to serve Notice on Two Webs Sites - Two Web Hosts And Google!

Cheers Beth smile

1. Beth100 profile image69
        Beth100posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I will.  smile

2. earnestshub profile image81
      earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I spent an hour in the car and motorcycle section last night as I have many tech articles in this category too. I found nothing from Misha or any of the other car people yet. I will go through a few categories again today. smile

28. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 13 years ago

the irony of it all is that we are all checking for stolen articles and giving him a lot of traffic!

29. thisisoli profile image70
    thisisoliposted 13 years ago

I can't find any more of my articles up here anymore, can't really do anything about it till I see them!

Cheers Oli smile

Of course you are right ... same situation with me!

But they have our articles under other names as well...

1. Richieb799 profile image75
        Richieb799posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Let me know if you see any of mine under different names as well, Why hasn't Google banned their account?

Oh COOL Richie.... You Are The Man

Go Back in this Thread.. and you will see that I found one of Yours! 

Now you must file the Shutdown to ALL Three Sites And GOOgle smile

Before you do Check out each of the sites that I have listed here and note and other links!

Stick around... OK.

Can Someone PM Cagsil and Tell him also please?

2. WriteAngled profile image74
          WriteAngledposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I messaged you several hours ago that a cheap hotels review hub of yours has been copied under the name zeeshan!

30. Pearldiver profile image66

Well we might as well follow the bouncy ball...

Here's a little bit more about one of our thieves!

Zeeshan Ahmed - About the Author: Zeeshan Ahmed is an experienced Professional Content Writer, Researcher, SEO expert and Senior Project Manager at IntelliJect Solutions. Contact at;  zeeshan.ahmed@intellijectsolutions.com

What an interesting occupation hmm

Here's the 3rd Site...

Domain Name: intellijectsolutions.com

Expiration Date: 2011-12-02
    Creation Date: 2009-12-02
    Last Update Date: 2010-11-24

Name Servers:
        ns3.yourownwebserver.com
        ns4.yourownwebserver.com
    See intellijectsolutions.com DNS Records

Information Updated: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 16:32:07 UTC
    INTELLIJECTSOLUTIONS.COM SITE INFORMATION
    IP: 174.122.251.146
    Server Type: Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8m DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_jk/1.2.30 mod_fcgid/2.3.5
    Alexa Trend/Rank: Down Arrow 1 Month: 8,469,175    3 Month: 7,708,732
    Page Views per Visit: Down Arrow 1 Month: 1.0    3 Month: 1.4

What's the bet this one is also Googlized? hmm

Wow.... I hate being right about these Scumbags... there are More sites Yet! sad

31. Pearldiver profile image66

HERE IS OUR THIEF..... AND HE IS GOING TO BE WEARING A NAPPY AFTER THIS....

intellijectsolutions.com

Google this Boy hmm

Sorry.... Had to laugh at This Site Statement:

At IntelliJect Solution, we put paramount focus on a forked approach i.e. dividing the process into following steps:

That Sounds a Bit Forked To Me Mate! roll

32. Pearldiver profile image66

Bugger.... Here's his 4th Site.... This is a Reseller Account and I'm Sure That this will be where 68articles is currently hidden smile

Cool... This is why they have been able to deflect previous attempts to Nail them... most would not get past their Self hosting site!  So We Have To Kick their Butts via The Company Who is Selling Band Width to this Reseller Com. smile

Got Them!!

Domain Name: yourownwebserver.com

Expiration Date: 2011-08-23
    Creation Date: 2006-08-23
    Last Update Date: 2009-12-28

Name Servers:
        ns1.yourownwebserver.com
        ns2.yourownwebserver.com
    See yourownwebserver.com DNS Records

Hosts?: ns1.yourownwebserver.com, ns2.yourownwebserver.com, ns3.yourownwebserver.com, ns4.yourownwebserver.com, win1.yourownwebserver.com, win2.yourownwebserver.com

Information Updated: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 17:00:54 UTC
    YOUROWNWEBSERVER.COM SITE INFORMATION
    IP: 174.122.251.98
    Server Type: Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8m DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635
    Alexa Trend/Rank: Down Arrow 1 Month: 2,239,976    3 Month: 1,898,912
    Page Views per Visit: Up Arrow 1 Month: 2.6    3 Month: 2.4

33. Pearldiver profile image66

INTELLIJECTSOLUTIONS.COM NAME SERVERS
    Name Server     IP     Location
    ns3.yourownwebserver.com     174.122.251.146

ns4.yourownwebserver.com     174.122.251.147

ping intellijectsolutions.com
    INTELLIJECTSOLUTIONS.COM SOA RECORD
    Name Server     ns3.yourownwebserver.com
    Email     Email Masking Image@yourown.yourownwebserver.com
    Serial Number     2011031100
    Refresh     1 day
    Retry     2 hours
    Expiry     41 days 16 hours
    Minimum     1 day
    INTELLIJECTSOLUTIONS.COM DNS RECORDS
    Record     Type     TTL     Priority     Content
    intellijectsolutions.com     A     4 hours         174.122.251.146 ()
    intellijectsolutions.com     MX     4 hours     0     intellijectsolutions.com
    intellijectsolutions.com     NS     1 day         ns3.yourownwebserver.com
    intellijectsolutions.com     NS     1 day         ns4.yourownwebserver.com
    intellijectsolutions.com     SOA     1 day         ns3.yourownwebserver.com. dnsadmin.yourown.yourownwebserver.com. 2011031100 86400 7200 3600000 86400
    mail.intellijectsolutions. com     CNAME     4 hours         in tellijectsolutions. com
    ww w.in tellijectsolutions. com     CNAME     4 hours         intel lijectsolutions. com

34. Pearldiver profile image66

OK ... Host Gator Runs the Dedicated Named Servers for 68articles... But these Crooks don't have all their eggs in one basket... So very likely there are a team of them hmm

68articles DNS Info

68ARTICLES.COM NAME SERVERS
    ns2803.hostgator.com     50.22.104.141

ns2804.hostgator.com     50.22.107.32

ping 68articles.com
    68ARTICLES.COM SOA RECORD
    Name Server     ns2803.hostgator.com
    Email     Email Masking Image@gator1402.hostgator.com
    Serial Number     2011040702
    Refresh     1 day
    Retry     2 hours
    Minimum     1 day
    68ARTICLES.COM DNS RECORDS
    68articles.com     A     4 hours         50.22.107.62 ()
    68articles.com     MX     4 hours     0     68articles.com
    68articles.com     NS     1 day         ns2803.hostgator.com
    68articles.com     NS     1 day         ns2804.hostgator.com
    68articles.com     SOA     1 day         ns2803.hostgator.com. dnsadmin.gator1402.hostgator.com. 2011040702 86400 7200 3600000 86400
    68articles .com     TXT     4 hours         v=spf1 a mx include:web sitewelcome .com ~all
    mail.68articles.com     CNAME     4 hours         68articles .com
    www .68articles.com     CNAME     4 hours         68articles .com

35. Jane@CM profile image62
    Jane@CMposted 13 years ago

Good work Pearldiver!  I have not found any of my articles over there.  But will check back occasionally.  Thanks!

Cheers Jane... Let them stay up until everyone who has articles up there has recorded the evidence of the theft... hmm

36. Pearldiver profile image66

OK.. Here is the DNS Info for This Crooked Fashion Site that they use to launder the ad income and dud links:

This is run along side Intelliject

I Note that this is Hosted By Nexus -PK .... So this one will not be hard to take down either:

A Bit of an Octopussy Group of traders.. These boys!

A Good Fisherman would Lop Off All Their Arms and Use Them For BAIT! big_smile

DNS Info.

ZEEJIA.COM NAME SERVERS
    ns.hostingmadeeasy.com     72.249.151.2
        Islamabad, 08, PK
    ns2.hostingmadeeasy.com     66.219.30.214

Islamabad, 08, PK
    ping zeejia.com
    ZEEJIA.COM SOA RECORD
    Name Server     ns.hostingmadeeasy.com
    Email     Email Masking Image@nexus.pk
    Serial Number     2010121302
    Refresh     1 day
    Retry     2 hours
    Minimum     1 day
    ZEEJIA.COM DNS RECORDS
    zeejia.com     A     4 hours         66.219.30.219 ()
    zeejia.com     MX     4 hours     0     zeejia.com
    zeejia.com     NS     1 day         ns.hostingmadeeasy.com
    zeejia.com     NS     1 day         ns2.hostingmadeeasy.com
    zeejia.com     SOA     1 day         ns.hostingmadeeasy.com. arsalan.nexus.pk. 2010121302 86400 7200 3600000 86400
    mail.zeejia.com     CNAME     4 hours         zeejia.com
    www .zeejia.com     CNAME     4 hours         zeejia.com

Ok .... This is one of the links that this dude has put through to the above site via embedded coding on the stolen pages ..

zeeshan - About the Author: Hi, I am Zeesh, have a lot of interest in writing and also love to write and read. <a rel="nofollow" onclick="javascript:_gaq.push(['_trackPageview', '/outgoing/article_exit_link']);" href=http://www.zeejia.com>Sony Ericsson Softwares</a>

Every stolen page...  I Think these Turkeys Learnt this Dirty SEO Trick on Hubs sad

Interesting thought that one... wwww. yahooooooo in Tibet stuff!

37. Pearldiver profile image66

Okay Where's My Coffee? hmm

This has already been a 13 hour shift for PD sad

Who wants to take over??? hmm  You have all the Sites and DNS info big_smile

zzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

38. thisisoli profile image70

For the record - you can send a cease and desist to the Domain Name provider, be sure to explain early on that the person is switching hosts repeatedly without removing the illegal content (If this is the case) and that they, as the domain registrar, are enabling the illegal activity to continue.

You need to build a case for this, document the different host names the guy has used, document that the content is still up, but you have to make it clear, without an accusing tone, that while the initial process requires you to contact the host provider, the fact that this user has been switching hosts constantly has hard made it hard to stop this users illegal activities and that you will require assistance in this matter.

As with the emails you should send to host providers, maintain a concise, short, factual style when you write the email. Do not get defensive/offensive/accusatory simply state the problem, why it is not already resolved, and what they can do to help.

Cheers Oli... I know this... I have a seriously excellent relationship with one of the big name companies here and I can start the ball rolling on that with a phone call and some references!

I'm busy on another line atm.. Could you take screens shoots of the 9 pages of content under Zeeshan?

If not could someone else?  I need to track another family member!

Cheers man.

39. Pearldiver profile image66

Wow.... Here's another family member AND an HP Member for 3 Years sad

Asad Zeeshan - About the Author: Asad Zeeshan Analyst International MBA Courses (Europe) MBA (Pakistan) cell: +923454152834 Skype: asadzeeshan

Not very Bright this one .. an MBA to Steal Content? sad  big_smile
    Skype the Bugger! big_smile

40. BaliMermaid profile image58
    BaliMermaidposted 13 years ago

Just jumping back in on this one. Unbelievable these creeps are like a bad dream.

I have found some of my hubs content on the site but when I click on their link - it just goes back to their site again. I guess that means now it does not even give the benefit of a link back to the original source.

Still it's my content so time to start filing again.

Relax Mate

The Dream Has Turned!

It's NOW Their Nightmare! big_smile

Can You Take A Screen Shot Of EVERY Article You Find There svp?

And perhaps download a copy of it onto this thread smile

41. Pearldiver profile image66

#
    Dan Fogelberg
    I became a fan of Dan Fogelberg a few years ago when I heard his song Windows and Walls ... I was quite sad to see the news today. The music legend passed away too soon. But he will be remembered forever for his contributions to the music world. ... I own three of his albums, Windows and Walls, The Very Best of Dan ...
    hubpages.com/hub/Dan-Fogelberg - Cached - Similar
    Dan Fogelberg
    11 Mar 2011 ... I became a fan of Dan Fogelberg a few years ago when I heard his song ... The music legend passed away too soon. But he will be remembered ...
    68articles.com/dan-fogelberg-45b5184b.html - Cached

Who Belongs to this?   HP number 1 ... Crooks #2

Oh NO... SUNSEVEN.... This Is Yours... and they have more of your music hubs!! 

Could Someone PM Sunseven and let her know Please? smile

THanks.

42. Pearldiver profile image66

#
    Home-Made Organic Baby Food
    In a baby's first few years they sleep, take baths, eat, play and rinse and repeat many times over. But one thing is very certain they...
    hubpages.com/hub/Home-Made-Organic-Baby-Food - Cached - Block all hubpages.com results
    Not helpful? You can block hubpages.com results when you're signed in to search. hubpages.com
    #
    Home-Made Organic Baby Food
    20 Jan 2011 ... In a baby's first few years they sleep, take baths, eat, play and rinse and repeat many times over. But one thing is very certain they will ...
    68articles.com/home-made-organic-baby-food-449b16ab.html - Cached

ISN'T That Interesting?
    You can block hubpages.com results when you're signed in to search. hubpages.com
    #

ANDREW MILBURN - You've Been at HubPages for 3 Months.. And These Scumbags Have Scraped Your Work!!

How can HP Writers Make An Income With This BS Going On? yikes

NOT GOOD ENOUGH HP! We are Not Fodder! sad

43. Pearldiver profile image66

This Is Truly Heart Breaking Stuff...

I've Spent Nearly 15 hours tracking these guys and I think that I have given My Critics the opportunity to Look The Other Way!

This is Simply Shameful And These Thieves have been Members of This Community for 3 Years! That is the most Shameful Thing! sad

What Chance does a 3 month writer have here with this BS? sad

44. LuisEGonzalez profile image79
    LuisEGonzalezposted 13 years ago

OK.. I went to the site mentioned( 68...) and received a shock when I noticed several of my articles copied by the same "author". Two titles that stood out right away were Photographing your Aquarium and Forensic Photography. The titles are almost identical and the content has been slightly altered. Now my next step is to inform those who can actually do something about this. And this only after looking at only two pages in this web site, can't wait to check out more tomorrow.

45. thisisoli profile image70

I don't know if this is co-incidence or not, but two of the author profiles are the same as the images used by two accounts of the same author who was stealing my articles and placing them on Articlebase.

For the record Article Base were very helpful in the matter (First the author copied one of my articles in it's entirety, they removed the article, the second time the author copied paragraphs of my article and placed them in individual articles, the user was banned on both accounts.)

46. viryabo profile image95
    viryaboposted 13 years ago

Well done PD.
    What you are doing is highly commendable and i know many of us hubbers really appreciate your tireless effort on this issue.

Thank you.smile

Now i'm off to check and see what i'll find again.

47. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years ago

Why was PD banned?

I thought he had worked hard at tracing some of the theft of information etc. and now I understand he's been banned for 3 days.  I don't understand.

Thank you in advance for any response to my question above.

1. thisisoli profile image70
      thisisoliposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not sure, I doubt it has anything to do with this though as he is legitimitely chasing copyright infringement of work by HP users.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
        SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I realize what he's been doing.   Send him a message.

2. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

How do you know PD was banned?

1. Randy Godwin profile image60
        Randy Godwinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

As I said earlier EK, the loyal members communicate with each other about these type actions.  We watch, we learn, we write! smile

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74

Oh I hear that Randy wink lucky for you I didnt get offended by that comment lol as she throws back her head and shimmy shays off to the kitchen.

Go Peardiver ,hope you bash the living *&^% outta them thieving swines!

Sorry, I should have said "many" loyal members, EK!  smile

Im just teasin ya ,you know I wuv's ya Randy, even though Im still not stopping to move you to the side of the road lol

And you call that wuv!  Kiwi women are cold!  lol

Hey thats not what ya said last night Randy lol

Oops , looks around,where am I again??...

Oh ok include long key tailwords,remember relevant tags..ok gotcha

Phew that was close lol

Care for an apple Eve...er...EK?  lol

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61

lol...i saw your posts....

I'm just asking a question....

why was pearldiver banned?

48. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 13 years ago

Banned roll for ?

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61

PD has been focused on this thread for the past umpteen hours with no sleep and now PD's banned.  I'd like to know why.  Maybe I'll get banned - but I don't care.

1. recommend1 profile image61
        recommend1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have just got up here in China - to find this good work STILL going on - but without PearlDiver !!!!!        WHAT is that about !

I know he is an exciteable guy and can be blunt, but unless he has posted something derogatory on another thread why would anyone ban him for doing this fantastic job for us and for Hubpages ?    anyone know ?

2pm in NZ, he could be out fishing tongue

Must scroll back ,whoever said PD was banned shouldnt know why.

49. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 13 years ago

Gosh. I'm dismayed to hear PD is banned.

Anyway, I was alerted by two different hubbers today that my Top '80s Indie Bands hub had been stolen.
    Write Angled even provided a link:

68articles.com/top-80s-indie-band -45b4d847.html
    However, when I went to check it out I got a 404 Error Message from Host Gator saying it has been moved or never existed.sad

Given the widespread nature of this pirating, I would hope that HP Admin would go after these scumbags....

MM

1. WriteAngled profile image74
      WriteAngledposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi MM,

You need to close up that gap in front of the hyphen at -45b4d847! I left gaps when I placed the links in this thread so as not to provide backlinks. Must have omitted to close that one up when messaging you. Sorry!

I am also upset about PD's banning. Admittedly, he got somewhat irate in places, but at least he is trying to help all of us!!!

I agree ,PD's has done more than he needed too ,to help others.

Maybe staff could be kind enough to explain his absense.

2. Mighty Mom profile image77
        Mighty Momposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh, duh!
        Thanks for clearing it up.
        I did try -- several times -- to search the 68 articles site for my hub. Got nowhere.
        So yes, it's still up there. GDI!

50. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 13 years ago

Banned or not, it looks like PD's work has had some effect.  I came home from a weekend out and found this thread but have been unable to find 68 articles.  Just HostGator.

I don't pretend to understand much of what PD posted above, but sure appreciate the work and effort.  It is action like his that makes the net a better place to work.

Thanks, PearlDiver.

1. kmackey32 profile image65
      kmackey32posted 13 years agoin reply to this

why would PearlDiver get banned....?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)