Help for travelling hubbers

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image64
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

I have done a couple of hubs on India and Kerala, "The God's Own Country".  I am a good traveler and like to write travel tips for the benefit of readers especially the Hubbers.  Now,  I wish to help the fellow hubbers, who have plans to visit India, to guide them the maximum possible way as a free service especially through phone and email.   As there will be much difficulty for a foreigner to visit a country as complex as India, I thought of offering this plan. It is my sincere service as a token of my pleasure for associating with a good global online writers' platform called HubPage.  Is there anything wrong in providing such service to the fellow hubers in HP? Await the comments of all who love HP.  I will take a decision after receiving valuable comments from the community members.

1. Kevin Peter profile image69
      Kevin Peterposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes, The service you are offering for foreigners is really very appreciable. It would be a great help for those who don't know anything about the vast and beautiful country India. I offer my full support in this venture. Good luck!

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image64
        sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Kelvin for your reply and support. Please feel free to contact me when you plan to move on to this wonderful land.

working