jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Which is the beautiful country in the world?

1. jacobkuttyta profile image75
    jacobkuttytaposted 8 years ago

Which is the beautiful country in the world?

2. bonjovi178 profile image44
    bonjovi178posted 8 years ago

I think the beautiful country in the world is Brazil. Amazzonia, Rio de Janeiro, fantastic beach, fantastic people and music. I love Brazil

3. NIZYRI profile image77
    NIZYRIposted 8 years ago

for me i think it's JAPAN  as i've been living here with my husband for ten years. EXTRAORDINARY SCENERY.

4. Vizey profile image52
    Vizeyposted 8 years ago

I think most beautiful country of the world is France. And the most beautiful city is Paris. Rest of the countries are good but rank is rank.

5. view profile image72
    viewposted 8 years ago

Every country is beautiful, after all we can see a number of people enjoying there life there.

Actually whether a country is beautiful or not just a physical description of the place, its physical beauty but it also depends on how were you treated there, your company, your mood.

When we are happy (as well as healthy), have money, a good company and favorable circumstances we enjoy every moment and it seems as world is a beautiful place (so is the country).

6. Bikash jha profile image55
    Bikash jhaposted 8 years ago

Afghanistan what confused but i got reasons buddy
    1. although people are intriguined in war over  decades they had still not forget love and respect and culture muslim religion and there culture impose on them. after that loss and torture been through they are still same.
    2. you should see monoments arts music and langauge of the country.
    3. taj mahal was built by afghani workers and king who built it have afghani ancestoral background.

7. profile image0
    saurabhpandeposted 8 years ago

As a matter of fact you go anywhere in world, but your native place , your own country, your city, your area will always be close to your heart and somewhere in your heart you always have that feeling that the most beautiful country in the world is the one you belong to.

8. Aussieteacher profile image70
    Aussieteacherposted 7 years ago

Some days I think it is my own country, Australia, with its unique terrain, flora and fauna, but when I am in another country I am seduced by its beauty.  Right now I think the most beautiful country is China.

9. TheMonk profile image60
    TheMonkposted 6 years ago

I´m from Brazil, so I´m a little biased. However, I would go for New Zeland as well!