jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What’s the most beautiful, exotic beach you have been to?

1. Lady_E profile image74
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

What’s the most beautiful, exotic beach you have been to?

2. retellect profile image73
    retellectposted 8 years ago

Negril Jamaica. White sands, clear water and sunny skies. Coconut water and jerked chicken, then a ride in a glass bottom boat. Heaven.............

3. sannyasinman profile image60
    sannyasinmanposted 8 years ago

Blackpool.
    You see wild and unusual creatures such as the four-cornered-handkerchief-on-head-man, middle-aged-lady-sat-on-deckchair-with-legs-spread-apart, gleeful-child-on-donkey.
    Local delicacies to eat - blackpool rock, fish-and-chips, ice-cream-cone-with-Cadburys-flake, and much more . . a truly unique experience.
    Plus it is one of the only beaches in the world where the sun never shines, and the sea has to be spied through binoculars. Unforgettable. (:-)

4. yomraholmes profile image57
    yomraholmesposted 8 years ago

semi-deserted beaches on Western coast of Costa Rica.  I was in Quepos.  Fantastic.

Listen to monkeys and other wildlife while relaxing in some of the warmest ocean water I've ever been in.

Clear blue water too.

5. gsus_17 profile image71
    gsus_17posted 8 years ago

Port Marie Beach in Curacao..
    The water here was amazing...!!! light blue-green water. you could see the floor even 15 feet down... (this part was actually scary because i felt like a shark was going to attack me lol!!)

Isla de Coche Beach in Venezuela is magnificent as well..!!

smile

6. Travel Lover profile image62
    Travel Loverposted 7 years ago

Happy Bay on St Martin, lined with palm trees, pretty much deserted as you have to walk there... perfect as a romantic get away!

7. profile image48
    jackdohsonposted 5 years ago

I like to stay at Guesthouse Blackpool as they provide me the best facility.

working