jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is Myrtle Beach a good place for a single mom?

1. Mighty Mom profile image85
    Mighty Momposted 8 years ago

Is Myrtle Beach a good place for a single mom?

2. betsieboo77 profile image59
    betsieboo77posted 8 years ago

Yes it is! There are so many things to do as a family in Myrtle Beach. It is really great. We came from a very small town so it is a big change for us. I feel all children should be kept in close adult supervision though, especially as they get older because there are many ways for them to get into trouble as well. Overall we are very happy and I think it will be a great place for them to grow up.

3. Miss Know-It-All profile image55
    Miss Know-It-Allposted 8 years ago

I love Myrtle beach it is beautiful. Your children will love it. Think about all the day's they'll want to do something and all you have to do is take them to the beach, cheap, no?

4. Oldskool903 profile image74
    Oldskool903posted 8 years ago

My father owns a house in Myrtle Beach and I love going down there. As a kid we used to go every summer and it was the best, there is seriously nonstop fun down there. If your bored at night and your kids want something to do go over to Broadway at he Beach or Barefoot landing. During the day you can do things like going to the beach, going to Myrtle waves, the nascar cafe, or simple things like mini golf and the batting cages. Haha and food is not a problem over there, I think you and your kids would love it. And for a single mother like you I don't think it will be hard to find dates and men because there is also a lot of night life activity down there.

5. Patti Ann profile image58
    Patti Annposted 8 years ago

I live in North Myrtle beach and it is not quite as busy as Myrtle Beach.  I think it is a terrific place for a single mom.  There is so much to do.  You might think about Little River or Surfside Beach as well.  They are on either side of Myrtle Beach.

Closed to reply