jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Which country, besides your own, would you consider living in?

1. Shil1978 profile image94
    Shil1978posted 7 years ago

Which country, besides your own, would you consider living in?

2. Diane Inside profile image80
    Diane Insideposted 7 years ago

Never been outside of the U.S. but if I could I might try Ireland or maby Italy. You always hear such great stuf about Tuscany.

3. profile image44
    lizacollinsposted 7 years ago

Any country that does have war would be interesting. I lived in West Germany before  Germany was united and the Berlin Wall was up. I lived there for 2 years. It was a great experience.

4. profile image0
    Chasukposted 7 years ago

South Korea, Japan, China, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, England, France, Germany, Australia, Norway, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, New Zealand, Denmark, Ireland, India, Austria, Andorra, Iceland, Switzerland, Malta, Canada, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Japan, Finland, Montserrat, Costa Rica, and Greece.

Those are in no particular order, and I may have missed a few.

5. profile image0
    selrachposted 7 years ago

It would be somehere with all year sunshine,to make a change from the Scottish weather.

6. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I think it's rude to visit any country that you don't speak the language, I don't speak any other language but English, so I'm happy to stay in England.

7. surf traveler profile image82
    surf travelerposted 7 years ago

I am Canadian, but have been living in Costa Rica for the past couple of years. I would also consider living in Nicaragua, New Zealand, Spain and Portugal.

8. lilian_sg profile image74
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

I'm from Malaysia but will be working in Singapore soon. So my answer would be Singapore. Besides that, I don't mind Australia too for the reasons stated here. http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-5-Favourite … avelled-To

9. GGtimeshares profile image60
    GGtimesharesposted 7 years ago

For me, I would like to live in Singapore. The country is so nice and clean.

10. daniel Dalai profile image58
    daniel Dalaiposted 6 years ago

I've lived in Germany, England, USA, Bolivia, Peru, Spain, Afghanistan, Morocco, Paraguay, and all are lovely, though lots of people are leaving UK and Europe because of high prices and way too many absurd rules. The 3rd world is where it's at if you like freedom and peace and quiet. Right now I live in Nicaragua, and lots of people are coming to live here from Costa Rica because it's too expensive, too "American" and crime is growing in CR. Nicaragua is very laid back and friendly.
    Many African countries are extremely friendly if you like PEOPLE. (some people prefer to avoid the local people). See my hub for the MANY freedoms you have in the 3rd world you don't get in USA.

working