jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

If you had to move to a country besides the one you currently live in, where wou

1. Seckin Esen profile image90
    Seckin Esenposted 4 years ago

If you had to move to a country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?

2. miss_jkim profile image84
    miss_jkimposted 4 years ago

Germany. I lived there for 10 years during our military days. I miss the lifestyle, food, and people. I would not hesitate to return.

3. lone77star profile image84
    lone77starposted 4 years ago

After leaving the United States 6 years ago, I've been quite happy in the Philippines. After being weaned of the Corporate Party news media (no more television), I've learned just how corrupt and evil America has become. So, I definitely don't want to go back there, not while such mad men are in office.

I moved to the Philippines because my soul mate lived here and she didn't want to go to America. Wherever she lives is where I want to be. She helps to keep me humble and spiritual. She creates an environment that looks to helping others and to taking more responsibility. That is my new country and I can take it anywhere this human body goes.

1. johnsonrallen profile image91
      johnsonrallenposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I lived there for about 10 months and loved it. Lived in Thailand for 3 years and I thought it was safer and the pay was better. Still, the Philippines will always hold a special place in my heart.

4. MPG Narratives profile image60
    MPG Narrativesposted 4 years ago

Italy because it's the country of my heritage. Even though I'm Australian-born and have a great lifestyle, if I ever had to leave for whatever reason, Italy would be my first choice.

5. johnsonrallen profile image91
    johnsonrallenposted 4 years ago

I've lived in 3 countries outside the US: Ukraine, the Philippines and Thailand. My wife and I keep considering moving back to Thailand or that area in the future. To me, it was so much less stressful. It was nice getting away from the US media and politics, taking things slower than the fast pace of the US and being immersed in a different culture. Chances are, we'll end up in SE Asia again at some point.

6. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Just found out I have English roots so I would like to move to England and explore.

7. Mary Cimeni profile image74
    Mary Cimeniposted 4 years ago

This question never came to me, as I don't really want to move. But I like long vacations like 6 months to 1 year and then I go back to my home place again. But if I ever have to choose place, I want Australia my friends are there. <3 ;-)

8. tastiger04 profile image82
    tastiger04posted 4 years ago

The Czech Republic, where my family live and come from, or back to Taiwan where I grew up smile