jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Where is best to move in arizona?

1. dan301 profile image57
    dan301posted 7 years ago

Where is best to move in arizona?

2. Wayne Brown profile image83
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

It depends on your preferences in terms of population density, access to conveniences, geography, and weather.  Basically, if you are looking at population and convenience, probably the Phoenix or Tucson areas are the best places for you.  If geography is important, then the northern sector from Prescott to the Grand Canyon may be best.  If you like isolation, then the eastern sectors or southeastern sector is more attractive. Weather-wise, the area around Flagstaff or down in the southeastern mountains will offer some of the best climatic shifts. Thanks. WB

3. GGtimeshares profile image58
    GGtimesharesposted 7 years ago

If you are going to ask me I will advise you to go to Yuma, Arizona. The place is so nice.

4. megmccormick profile image73
    megmccormickposted 7 years ago

It depends on your lifestyle and socio-economic status.  I moved to Tucson seven years ago and there are definite pros and cons to living in Tucson, AZ.

Pros include: great culture, great climate, great food, great music scene, great art scene, good bicycle riding paths, great scenery and outdoor activities, good air quality, OK cost of living and you can buy a home or condo for good prices right now as the housing market is glutted with homes that aren't selling.

Cons include: absurd politics (in Tucson and AZ), very poor educational systems, shaky infrastructure, dreadful transportation infrastructure (in Tucson), significant crime problems, high poverty and un and under employment, poor access to quality health care and the housing market is one of the worst in the country (AZ in general).