jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (19 posts)

Where in this world would you love to move to and live in,,,,

1. sir_tallest profile image63
    sir_tallestposted 5 years ago

Where in this world would you love to move to and live in,,,,

paris...usa,,,,india..whats your favorite place in the world and if you had the chance,,,,,would you move there

2. anusujith profile image80
    anusujithposted 5 years ago

I would like to move all over the world. But i would like to stay in my home town.

3. collegedad profile image76
    collegedadposted 5 years ago

Oddly enough my favorite place in the whole wide world is the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I left it years ago to move around the US and couldn't find any place better so I moved back. The only other place I'd like to try would be Costa Rica, but that will be in my retirement years.

4. DemiMonde profile image80
    DemiMondeposted 5 years ago

I would like to move to Greece- Rhodes, specifically.  The people are so friendly.  The island is large enough to stay interesting and the views are incredible.  Everyone has a cousin in USA, too.  Great people!

1. frantisek78 profile image82
      frantisek78posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Rhodes is great, but if the Greek economy totally fails and tourists stop going then maybe Rhodians won't be so friendly anymore, unfortunately.

5. kayecandles profile image60
    kayecandlesposted 5 years ago

the carribeans, Key West, or Hawaii-I'd also like homes in Charleston, SC, Williamsburg, VA, and a home in France. Very wishful thinking.

1. bamuscarella profile image80
      bamuscarellaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I hear that.

6. profile image56
    ronpShoneposted 5 years ago

Some places in Europe and USA.  Some places that has a great scenery.

7. livingabroad profile image79
    livingabroadposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure where I want to live yet?! I have lived and worked in four countries so far and still don't know. I have to say Thailand is great but I'm unsure whether I'll stay here forever. I think australia and any place that hasn't been to badly effected by the reccesion would be good now. They say the grass isn't always greener so but so far the grass I have seen has been...

8. Availiasvision profile image83
    Availiasvisionposted 5 years ago

An hour south of Rome.  Sperlonga, Italy.  Very qauint 2 block long town.  beautiful farms and mountains.  Crystal clear water.

9. profile image0
    girltalksshopposted 5 years ago

On a beautiful island by the sea. That would seem the perfect place for me. : ) Ahhh...the possibilities. So many great and beautiful places to explore and visit. Greece, Italy, New Zealand...maybe even Prince Edward Island, in Canada.

10. kennynext profile image74
    kennynextposted 5 years ago

I will move to Davao City, Philippines as soon as my chance comes along

11. bamuscarella profile image80
    bamuscarellaposted 5 years ago

Take me to Monaco, please!  I'll visit my home there when I get tired of my homes in Williamsburg, VA, and Myrtle Beach, SC. smile

Otherwise, I think Dalmatia, Croatia will do for me.

12. chrisnstar profile image74
    chrisnstarposted 5 years ago

I am Greek, but I adore IRELAND. I'd move there in a heartbeat. In fact, I'm working on that now.

13. Jennifer Madison profile image90
    Jennifer Madisonposted 5 years ago

I'd like to live in a straw hut on a small Caribbean island with few people and untouched nature...

14. Efficient Admin profile image94
    Efficient Adminposted 5 years ago

If I could live anywhere I wanted I would probably move to the Midwest. I know it sounds boring but I always wanted to go to Montana and live there. I am way over on the East Coast.  Also, Tuscany Italy catches my interest as well.

15. dainy665dane profile image60
    dainy665daneposted 5 years ago

Greece! its one of the most amazing places to live at. Clean, fresh and lovely panoramic views.

16. H P Roychoudhury profile image49
    H P Roychoudhuryposted 5 years ago

I have moved to many places and lived in many places. Now I desire to live to the place of birth, a village called Derai, now in Bangladesh.

17. blue shimmerald profile image59
    blue shimmeraldposted 4 years ago

i wanna be in california, or in new zealand.. and if im lucky i wanna live in place wherein there's no pollution.......

working