jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Which s the most relaxing place in the world?

1. mac carter profile image61
    mac carterposted 7 years ago

Which s the most relaxing place in the world?

2. MickieRM profile image56
    MickieRMposted 7 years ago

I live in Vilcabamba, Provincia de Loja, Ecuador.  I find this to be the most relaxing place I have ever been or ever want to go.  We have twelve hours of daylight and of dark.  We have amazing beauty and fresh air with a quiet serentiy and calmness that is both healing and refreshing.  Lots of fiestas to feed the joy in your soul as you seemingly grow younger day by day living and enjoying this casual lifestyle.  Don't forget to have a massage and a visit to the hot tubs at one of the spas.

3. Jaynie2000 profile image93
    Jaynie2000posted 7 years ago

I've never been to Ecuador, but I've heard that it is as you describe it, so I really must get there someday. Would love to see the Galapagos.

Having not been to all of the places I dream about, it's hard to say what might be the most relaxing, but I've been around Switzerland and found that to be quite serene.

My top relaxing destinations at the moment are: Bora Bora; Santorini and pretty much any port city on the Mediterranean; Catalonia; Peru and Costa Rica.

4. lilian_sg profile image75
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

I would say Perth Australia. The pace there was slow and no one seemed to be rushing. Or maybe I missed the peak period....
    http://hubpages.com/hub/My-ytip-to-Pert … -Australia

working