jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

I you won a trip to go anywhere is the world where would it be? and why?

1. terrektwo profile image83
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

I you won a trip to go anywhere is the world where would it be? and why?

I've always wanted to extensively visit europe and get a sense of the world my ancestors lived in but any answer is good, if you just want to go relax in the caribbean that great too, let me know.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5493639_f260.jpg

2. amymarie_5 profile image86
    amymarie_5posted 6 years ago

I'd go to Italy.  My parents were born there and I'd love to see the towns they grew up in.  I'd also want to see Rome for the art and history.

3. rontlog profile image85
    rontlogposted 6 years ago

I have always wanted to visit Brazil - mainly to go up the Amazon, and go into the Amazon jungle. Scientists are still discovering plants and animals in there which I think is amazing. I also love Latin American Music and can definately see myself at the Mardi Gras in Rio, dancing along to a Samba band. Then maybe a bit of sunbathing on Copacabana beach. Well that's my next holiday sorted - better start saving smile

4. Helena Ricketts profile image97
    Helena Rickettsposted 6 years ago

Belgium because that's where my grandfather was born and lived as a child.  I've always wanted to go there!

5. Ania L profile image84
    Ania Lposted 6 years ago

Venice in Italy - I guess I'm still romantic at heart smile

6. profile image0
    nikashi_designsposted 6 years ago

China wihout question - Have always wanted to walk or bike the entire distance of the Great Wall (5,500 miles) from east to west of China. Can you image the adventrue, the stories, and photographs you would come home with.

7. arksys profile image92
    arksysposted 6 years ago

I'd like to go to the maldives ... I see pictures of it once in a while ... love the calm and clear water; the atmosphere seems really relaxing.

8. Rehana Stormme profile image83
    Rehana Stormmeposted 6 years ago

I want to go to so many places - it's hard to choose just one! Right now, I really want to visit Japan, from Tokyo to their natural reserves! I think Japanese people are so friendly - and modern, yet exotic. Visiting Japan would be my dream come true.

9. Adams-ebooks profile image69
    Adams-ebooksposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5497114_f260.jpg

Seychelles Islands....

They just got voted Trip-advisor's - Number One Beach in The World 2011..

Sun, Sand & Sea.

Looks perfect!...

10. andrewwilliams63 profile image61
    andrewwilliams63posted 6 years ago

Well,it's really difficult to pick one place, so i think i'd have to go on a world trip. But if i had to pick just one place i'd really like to visit at the moment, i think it would be China.

working