jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What place in your life are you willing to re-visit?and why?

1. phoenix_028@yahoo profile image61
    phoenix_028@yahooposted 7 years ago

What place in your life are you willing to re-visit?and why?

I would visit Baguio of the Benguet Province. Baguio hold a special part in my life its a place where i can hide out and think and just be myself.

2. leahlefler profile image98
    leahleflerposted 7 years ago

I would definitely return to our old home in Ireland: we only lived there for one year, but it was the experience of a lifetime. There is nothing better than hillsides covered in heather and gorse on an Irish summer day!

3. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

home town, Newport Wales see cousins , New Zealand where I grew up , France - Italy Switzerland Ireland , USA as I liked it there to see more !
    After I have seen Greece , Spain !

4. brimancandy profile image79
    brimancandyposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure if I would want to visit a place, but I wouldn't mind going back to Big Rapids, Michigan when I was 15. There were some things I did back then, that I would like to start over fresh.
    Make things even better with the friends that I made, and maybe even go on to finish high school so I could go on to college.

But, if you are just talking about revisiting a place without going back in time to that place. No thanks. If any place I would want to go back to Montreal, but that wasn't that long ago. Maybe visit Kings Island in Ohio. I haven't been there in years.

5. TopManagement profile image37
    TopManagementposted 7 years ago

Beautiful place are re-visit in our life became that place are very attractive and very fantastic and their atmosphere is good yaar ....

6. writersden profile image60
    writersdenposted 7 years ago

Want to visit my "first house" the womb to see how i fitted there. lol...

7. profile image0
    ssaulposted 7 years ago

Europe! just the music, romance in the air , words just cannot explain, its like wonderland and dreamland combine

8. Fullerman5000 profile image56
    Fullerman5000posted 7 years ago

Hershey, Pa. when i was around the age of ten. It is a magical place and will always hold a sweet place in my heart.

9. bostjanbb profile image75
    bostjanbbposted 6 years ago

Netherlands. It is a very nice country with lots to do. And Tunisia - Mediteranium sea is just so nice!

working