jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If there was a place in the world to visit/see where would it be? And why ?

1. graebear profile image70
    graebearposted 6 years ago

If there was a place in the world  to visit/see where would it be? And why ?

2. tonymead60 profile image92
    tonymead60posted 6 years ago

If I won the Lottery, my first place to visit would be Ayers rock in the centre of Australia, I would sit and draw inspiration from it as to where I should go next.
    the rock to me is the spiritual home of all mankind, I don't know why I feel this sat in Yorkshire England, but there you go!

3. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5470791_f260.jpg

Kununurra Western Australia in the Kimberleys ! ,
    Spent the day exploring the lake , Ningaloo reef for snorkelingThere are so many places to see here ,waterfalls etc, Loved Wales where I was born, Yorkshire , Many places in Europe , San Francisco....NZ where I lived....................

4. Dawn Conklin profile image59
    Dawn Conklinposted 6 years ago

I would like to visit a couple places so this is hard to narrow it down to one! I think I would say Germany, my family was from Germany a few generations back and it would be nice to be able to visit the country. 
    If I could pick 2 more I would say Italy and France, they both look like beautiful countries to visit.  It would be interesting to me to see them both! There are other places too but I already exceeded the one place!

working